NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

So Turner, Abraham and Robinson were all given the boot...leaving some pretty good money in our draft and FA piggy bank, but also some pretty significant holes we need to fill.

$15.9 million...let's see if they can buy Atlanta a super bowl with that.

I'm really hoping for either Steven Jackson, Reggie Bush or that Lacey kid from Bama in the draft...and then a solid pass rusher or two.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The Ravens QB Joe Flacco's contract is worth $120 M over 6 years and is now the richest QB in NFL history. Wow! Read about it HERE.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Whoa! ESPN is reporting that the Minnesota Vikings are sending Percy Harvin to the Seattle Seahawks. You can read the story HERE.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Whoa! ESPN is reporting that the Minnesota Vikings are sending Percy Harvin to the Seattle Seahawks. You can read the story HERE.

Just saw this on twitter:

@FauxJohnMadden: Percy Harvin to Seahawks, Anquan Boldin to 49ers, and Chad Ochocinco to Chili's. Lots of WR movement today.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Just saw this on twitter:

@FauxJohnMadden: Percy Harvin to Seahawks, Anquan Boldin to 49ers, and Chad Ochocinco to Chili's. Lots of WR movement today.

(Laughing)....I thought Chad changed his name back to Johnson. As for Boldin to the 49ers, will he play for them? He did say that if the Ravens released him, he'd retire or something to that effect.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

(Laughing)....I thought Chad changed his name back to Johnson. As for Boldin to the 49ers, will he play for them? He did say that if the Ravens released him, he'd retire or something to that effect.

I can easily seeing him play for the '9ers... they’re a team with an excellent chance to get back to the SuperBowl... he’s a known quantity winding down his career, so no need to try to prove anything. Plus he gets to live in the "city by the bay".

I heard Ochocinco changed his name back, too, but just reporting what I read. You know, they can’t put it on the internet if it’s not true. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I can easily seeing him play for the '9ers... they’re a team with an excellent chance to get back to the SuperBowl... he’s a known quantity winding down his career, so no need to try to prove anything. Plus he gets to live in the "city by the bay".

I heard Ochocinco changed his name back, too, but just reporting what I read. You know, they can’t put it on the internet if it’s not true. :)

I hear you, and you're right. If I were the Niners, I'd go after him. He's still talented, he's a veteran and playing on a championship caliber team would provide him with an additional boost, in my opinion.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

That Boldin trade really surprised me. Thought he would just get released. At least the Ravens got something for him

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

just when i thought i might actually root for the Chiefs this year they go ahead and sign QB Chase Daniel. that guy is a waste of skin and air

the entire KC Chiefs organization can rot in hell and i hope they continue to have losing seasons

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen