NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Packers schadenfreude. :D

I only caught the tail end of the game and it was indeed exciting to watch. I went to see the movie Jack Reacher today and missed many of the NFL games that were broadcast in my area.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

And with that interception, looks like Dallas will be starting its off season early. SMH

Yep. It is definitely looking that way, especially being that they can't stop Morris' running ability. Also, they've just used their final time-out. All Washington needs after the 2 minute mark is a first down.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

It is official. ESPN is reporting that Andy Reid is indeed the new head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

It is official. ESPN is reporting that Andy Reid is indeed the new head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.

AND Pioli OUT! it will be interesting to say the least

i still have no idea what all the rush and hype is about Reid but whatever...

i guarantee you if the Chiefs fans start seeing shades of the last few years again they'll want his Dick on a platter

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

AND Pioli OUT! it will be interesting to say the least

i still have no idea what all the rush and hype is about Reid but whatever...

i guarantee you if the Chiefs fans start seeing shades of the last few years again they'll want his Dick on a platter

Yeah and with such a quick hire, he's going to be expected to have the Chiefs competing immediately. We'll see if he can pull it off.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Viking's Ponder is "inactive" for the playoff vs Green Bay... elbow issues. Vikings back-up QB hasn't thrown a pass all season...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

That kid Webb was terrible...absolutely freakin' terrible. And not only was he awful at being a QB, but he made Adrian Peterson, who is arguably one of the greatest running backs in history, look like a completely average back.

They should have taken a chance with Ponder's injured elbow...instead of letting Webb abort their entire season.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

Ray Lewis last home game as a Raven, Colts riding all that emotion. Gonna be one hellova game in Baltimore today.