NFL Discussion thread

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
NFL thread

And Andy Reid. Jeff Lurie has a soft spot for this man. He just won't let him go. It's just time for a change for this team.

Tapatalking on my iPhone

Soft spot or not, I'm 100% sure that we will see the end of Andy Reid with the Eagles after this year, Rellskie. I've watched a lot of bad Eagles games every season, butt this season as been the worst as an Eagle fan. I do feel bad for the recent loss of Andy Reid's son, however, the time has come for the man to step down and let someone else help this struggling team out of the slump that they're in.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

Saints not making it easy for themselves. Spotting Atlanta 17pts not a way to win games and get back into playoff race

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Soft spot or not, I'm 100% sure that we will see the end of Andy Reid with the Eagles after this year, Rellskie. I've watched a lot of bad Eagles games every season, butt this season as been the worst as an Eagle fan. I do feel bad for the recent loss of Andy Reid's son, however, the time has come for the man to step down and let someone else help this struggling team out of the slump that they're in.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

I really hope so. It's just time man. I'm sick of seeing the eagles always being mediocre. It's time to rebuild and that includes getting Andy out of here.

Tapatalking

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

man i really wanted ATL to lose but watching Brees fail was pretty damn sweet too!

WHO DAT throwing 5 INT's???

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

^^^ You shut your whorish mouth, lol!

RISE UP! 11-1! Now Denver has to be Tampa Bay this weekend to wrap up the division and we can start planning to finally win a post season appearance lol!

Just got to talk with former RB Jamal Anderson for about an hour...cool to talk to a person who has an inside opinion, but a little weird because he was kind of cynical (i guess from the fact he wasn't on the field anymore, who knows). It was funny arguing the merits of forward progression with someone who is essentially a rocket scientist at the subject, haha. He actually said he felt i had a good case about Turner being forced to stay up, but said he would have immediately hit the ground if he saw the door collapse like that...maybe that's why he's FORMER star running back. ;)

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Apparently the coaches witnessed it too. It didn't say yet if any players witnessed it.

My god.. Dude I can't imagine seeing that go down. They need to postpone that game tomorrow. How are you suppose to play some football after seeing some mess like that?

Tapatalking

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Coward is what he was...disgusting, murdering coward.

I say they hold the game so that his cowardly act doesn't effect the enjoyment other people should be able to still experience...my heart goes out to the girlfriends family, this idiot stole a life from them.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
RE: NFL thread

I think it depends who saw it. Whoever witnessed that has to be a mess. I couldn't imagine going to work, no matter what kind of job, immediately after seeing that.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal