NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

Way to call it on last nights game. I need some lotto numbers if u got'em ��

LoL! I get 'em right every once in a while...and the lotto numbers are...quick pick. ;)

I'd also like to add that Trent Richardson is having his 3rd child today...he wasted NO time, lmfao!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

i think the entire KC area is losing their god damn minds right now - media included

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

^^^ That situation is nearly the same as our trash throwing fiasco at Turner Field last friday...it's passion from the crowd (good or bad) that keeps a cities love alive for their sports teams. The athletes just need to STFU when it comes to addressing the fans, the guy from the Chiefs saying it was embarrassing for him that the crowd cheered Cassel's departure...who the hell are you? You're a pro athlete making WAY too much money, shut your freaking pie hole idiot, take the shots as they come...you don't want the crowd to cheer when one of your stars comes out? Then make for d*mn sure your team plays on a level where they don't have to make that judgmental gesture.

We threw beer in protest of a sh*t call last friday...we were shunned by the announcers and the managers and people on ESPN...but you know what? F*#k them. I threw my beer because i was royally pissed off that my Braves were taken out of the season (essentially) but a terrible call. The KC fans cheered the exit of Cassel because the guy isn't doing d*ck squat at QB...props to them for showing some love for the team and wishing for success enough to do such a thing, they could just as easily pull a Miami Marlin's fan base move and not show up at all! Imagine a football game in front of 300 fans that make NO noise...how would these idiots like that?

/end rant

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Dang, that touchdown drive by the Texans looked way too easy.

Just Me, D

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Muting the TV because I absolutely LOATHE Kenny Albert on Fox... and the game SeeBS stuck us with has gone lopsided and is uninteresting to watch... only thing I miss about DirecTV is NFL season pass...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen