NFL Discussion thread

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

Looks like the Saints have the same idea, lol!

I hope we don't take JaMarcus Russell again. If Manning stays in Denver, maybe they'll release Brady Quinn, and my Raiders will get him.:confused:

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Tonight's game between the Cowboys and Bears is in eventful, this far.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Tonight's game between the Cowboys and Bears is in eventful, thus far.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I just tuned in. Seen them cowboys get that touchdown before the half. Hope they lose though lol

I hear you, but I have Tony Romo and Miles Austin playing via my Fantasy football team so i need the both of them to play well. i also have Chicago's defense. Lol. Now, I tip my hat to that excellent touchdown by Devin Hester. Oh, and did I mention that he played for the U? :D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I hear you, but I have Tony Romo and Miles Austin playing via my Fantasy football team so i need the both of them to play well. i also have Chicago's defense. Lol. Now, I tip my hat to that excellent touchdown by Devin Hester. Oh, and did I mention that he played for the U? :D

Lol i hear ya. But as a eagles fan, I cannot and will not root for the cowboys under any circumstances lol. Devin Hester is fast as heck though. They can't keep up with that man.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Lol i hear ya. But as a eagles fan, I cannot and will not root for the cowboys under any circumstances lol. Devin Hester is fast as heck though. They can't keep up with that man.

I, too, am an Eagles fan so I understand and as for Hester, 'nuf said. ;)

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Romo is garbage. The Cowboys are not going to go anywhere if he continues to be their starter.

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Romo is garbage. The Cowboys are not going to go anywhere if he continues to be their starter.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Tomorrow nights game between Arizona and St. Louis feels like one of those games where you'll see an upset...Arizona should handily win, but for some reason, when i saw it, i saw a loss for the Cardinals almost immediately.

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Tomorrow nights game between Arizona and St. Louis feels like one of those games where you'll see an upset...Arizona should handily win, but for some reason, when i saw it, i saw a loss for the Cardinals almost immediately.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

i am going to enjoy the beat down the PATS will be putting on Peyton Manning & Co this Sunday

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Way to call it on last nights game. I need some lotto numbers if u got'em 😜

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR