NFL Discussion thread

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
As a Raiders fan, i guess i'll be rooting for the New Jersey Jets. I would like to see Tebow get knocked out of the game, just to watch and see what Brady Quinn can do. I guess that i'll always be a "Domer".:D

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, Tim Teblow played a good two minutes of football near the end, but he did pull out the game. If he plays every game like tonight, the Broncos are going nowhere.:eek:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe the Falcons almost gave that game away, lol...my hopes for the playoffs this year are almost completely gone with the way they've been playing. Roddi White can kiss my grits...he's sucking so bad this season.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe the Falcons almost gave that game away, lol...my hopes for the playoffs this year are almost completely gone with the way they've been playing. Roddi White can kiss my grits...he's sucking so bad this season.

Another falcons fan ay?
I can't say i follow football as much as i use to, but Falcons still are my team ha.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely LOVE games like this one last night that go right down to the end of the 4th quarter. While I don't believe the Eagles will get anywhere this season, I am really glad they beat the Giants at least, lol.

6c2478a7-5420-dd17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I absolutely LOVE games like this one last night that go right down to the end of the 4th quarter. While I don't believe the Eagles will get anywhere this season, I am really glad they beat the Giants at least, lol.

Click to view quoted image

You're no longer a friend. Lol.

The dream team is expected to win. My giants weren't even a thought when the season started. Now we're in a tie for first.

I'm surprised one of my boys didn't hit me up to brag about the BEagle win. Haaa.

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You're no longer a friend. Lol.

The dream team is expected to win. My giants weren't even a thought when the season started. Now we're in a tie for first.

I'm surprised one of my boys didn't hit me up to brag about the BEagle win. Haaa.

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk

:(

Well, my team has to win the next 6 games if they plan on getting anywhere. LOL, considering who we are talking about.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My fantasy team hates Wes Welker right now...the guy gets 2 receptions, JUNK receptions...against a team that scored 3 points? I lost by a measly 3 points this week and i could have put ANY of my bench receivers in and won, instead I went with the sure thing which turned out to be a total terd.

/useless rant. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen