NFL Discussion thread

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Can't win them all... We're in the post season all but one year in over a decade and half.

Glad one of my NY teams won today... Go #Giants :)

BEagles and the cowgirls go down ;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It was nice to see the Lions win. Their first winning season in 30 years thus far.

Better to see the Saints up close and personal. Got some wonderful photos - these were my favorites.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Damn, Alli, were you on the field??

It was nice to see the Lions win. Their first winning season in 30 years thus far.

Better to see the Saints up close and personal. Got some wonderful photos - these were my favorites.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Can't win them all... We're in the post season all but one year in over a decade and half.

Glad one of my NY teams won today... Go #Giants :)

BEagles and the cowgirls go down ;)

So much needless controversy about Cruz giving himself up and the Cardinals thinking it was a fumble...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i hope the BUCS can partake in the Manning-less bashing tonight..

Painter has got one hell of an arm but not too accurate, yet. my luck he'll have a record breaking game

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. Just read about this. Guy was an icon.

Sorry, i'm a member of the Raider Nation, and i disagree with you. The "icon" passed over Brady Quinn for a fat loser, dumped Mike Shanahan, and generally screwed with the team, while thinking that he was back in the '70's. Alzado will be waiting to "blind-side" him!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
buc3-sm.gif

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
My EAGLES finally one a game. I guess this means they'll be keeping old Andy on. *sigh*
Smh... BEagle fan. Haha. j/k. My boy (a BEagle fan as well) said the same thing. That was the first thing he iMessaged me after the win.

They need to release Reid, just like they did McNabb. Even with this win, they also lost the lead. Grossman throw some stupid passes that he should not have thrown.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, my Raiders won the game, but may have lost their QB. Now, with Al Davis gone, trade with the Broncos to get Brady Quinn! Broncos don't need Quinn, as they have Tebow. I've got my fingers crossed.:p

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My team not only lost the game but lost their coach. Sheeeeesh. The coach isn't supposed to suffer injuries during a game!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen