NFL Discussion thread

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Man, I was driving back to NC from SC and missed the whole game. Wife told me MIN won on a walkoff TD. I hate that I missed that.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Who’s ready for some conference championship football? Patriots patriot’ing I see with that Brady injury fake news. I’m all in with my guy Jalen Ramsey though. In the other game....I think it’d be cool to see MIN play a home super bowl game.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Who’s ready for some conference championship football? Patriots patriot’ing I see with that Brady injury fake news. I’m all in with my guy Jalen Ramsey though. In the other game....I think it’d be cool to see MIN play a home super bowl game.

I'm definitely ready! We're down to the last remaining games of the NFL season before we go into a football drought and wish for fall to return....:cool:....Anyway, I hope today's games are as exciting as they were last weekend.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
It is great to think that a game is going to be close and exciting, but the Patriots are going to walk to their latest Super Bowl victory. There really isn't any other team in their class. Jax is a great story and if you are not from New England they would a great choice to jump on the bandwagon with, but the Bandwagon stops today in Foxboro just like it does almost every year.

Tom Brady may only have about 5 years left and then you guys can fight it out!!

(and yes, I live about 10 minutes from Gillette)

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I like what Tom Coughlin said about Brady's injury... He said that "he could probably throw just as well with his left hand"

I will forever be a Jax fan since they beat Pittsburgh!! What a cocky bunch of jerks. Tomlin should be fired, He personally cost them that game

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is great to think that a game is going to be close and exciting, but the Patriots are going to walk to their latest Super Bowl victory. There really isn't any other team in their class. Jax is a great story and if you are not from New England they would a great choice to jump on the bandwagon with, but the Bandwagon stops today in Foxboro just like it does almost every year.

Tom Brady may only have about 5 years left and then you guys can fight it out!!

(and yes, I live about 10 minutes from Gillette)

All roads to the Super Bowl go through New England. There’s no doubt about it! With that in mind, any team can be defeated if the underdog plays with their emotions in check and a victorious mindset for four full quarters. Do I believe that NE will lose the game? Nope. Can they lose it? Heck yeah!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Man if Tom plays 5 more years.... he needs to patent his regimen for all to take advantage lol

Folks like Brady are generational players and are rare. The closest to him from his generation is Peyton Manning who I think is the ‘smartest’ QB in terms of a football IQ of his era.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Folks like Brady are generational players and are rare. The closest to him from his generation is Peyton Manning who I think is the ‘smartest’ QB in terms of a football IQ of his era.

I definitely agree with Peyton. It was fun to watch him dissect the D at the LOS pre-snap! I’ll never forget that game where Dungy sent the punt team on, Manning waved them off then proceeded to convert the 4th down! Amazing.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
All roads to the Super Bowl go through New England. There’s no doubt about it! With that in mind, any team can be defeated if the underdog plays with their emotions in check and a victorious mindset for four full quarters. Do I believe that NE will lose the game? Nope. Can they lose it? Heck yeah!

They can totally lose today.... The Jags are on a roll and I think Bortles is much better than he gets credit for. Fournette is a beast and their defense is solid.... I do think the Pats will handle it, but it wouldn't be a shock if they lose

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
On a difficult note. The Brady injury could really change the game.. People are hush hush about it around here.. There are some who think that he will start but not last.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
On a difficult note. The Brady injury could really change the game.. People are hush hush about it around here.. There are some who think that he will start but not last.

I honestly think it’s a scheme. If he plays poorly, Blame it on the injury. If he plays well, his legacy is boosted. Win-win for NE

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner