NFL Discussion thread

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Time for a little Southern Comfort and my old lady medicine. This is a doner. Can't believe Russell Wilson beat the throwing of our southern legend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I feel badly for Manning. Everything that people criticize him for was confirmed last night. For some reason he cannot close when the pressure is on. Just happening too many times to this guy. I don't get it because he is extremely talented and knows the game in and out.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Not a Manning fan by any means, but the blame doesn't just fall on him. The rest of team wasn't helping the cause.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Manning has no heart!!!! Runs into a team that's physical and they folded! End of story... Where is Eli!!!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Not a Manning fan by any means, but the blame doesn't just fall on him. The rest of team wasn't helping the cause.

Sorry to say that he is the leader of the team. When the leader is looking shaky, the rest will follow.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Aside from glimmers of Denver's defense, that whole team just sucked a$$ yesterday. Receivers and backs carrying the ball like they are playing little league football...Manning looking completely dumfounded 99% of the game and the worst part, just a complete meltdown on precision football...Manning didn't even start throwing legitimate downfield passes until they were down 30+ to nothing.

What a waste of time. Congrats to Seattle...they could have come in there in wheelchairs and beat Denver I think.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It was a team that nobody bet on or gave any credit to coming together as one at the right time and beat the Number 1 offense in the league. Like they say... On any given Sunday and this was Seattle's Sunday. Great job to all of the team and Pete Carroll. The only thing is I thought Russell Wilson should have gotten MVP.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Manning has no heart!!!! Runs into a team that's physical and they folded! End of story... Where is Eli!!!

I didn't see a lot of fight. Mostly just looked like he just got kicked. Seattle was way more physical and deserved to win. Congratulations to them.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
It was a team that nobody bet on or gave any credit to coming together as one at the right time and beat the Number 1 offense in the league. Like they say... On any given Sunday and this was Seattle's Sunday. Great job to all of the team and Pete Carroll. The only thing is I thought Russell Wilson should have gotten MVP.

Pleas it looked that it would be every Sunday with the lack of heart the broncos showed. I knew Seattle was the favorite, as they said defense wins championships, 6 times the #1 defense met the #1 offense, 5 times defense won!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not surprised by who won the game, but I am surprised by the their sheer dominance of it. Sheesh! It was painful to watch! Was that the most lopsided Superbowl game ever, or what?

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I know most people found this game boring but for me it was one of the greatest games I've ever gotten to see. Trumps the Monday Night Massacre in 2005 when we just butchered the Eagles in their home stadium on Monday Night.

The bad: I blew a ~lot~ of money on Super Bowl swag. Had to though. This one is a keeper for me.

I still think the Broncos were the deserving class of the AFC and they'll stay as one of the top teams next year. They have some great players. Here's to a rematch!