article about iphones and children.. WOW

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I agree its not the technology that's the problem its the parents. Parents should take responsibility and give their children more productive things to do if they are bored. It doesn't take much work to work something fun and engaging for a child.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
This was a good article. I agree that parents need to be careful with how they pacify their children. Tv, gameboys,psp, AND IPHONES, should only be used for this in moderation. It is sometimes a good thing for a child to be bored.

Thanks for posting! Nice reminder.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
This was a good article. I agree that parents need to be careful with how they pacify their children. Tv, gameboys,psp, AND IPHONES, should only be used for this in moderation. It is sometimes a good thing for a child to be bored.

Thanks for posting! Nice reminder.

On my daughter's (4 yrs now) iphone (yep she has her own unactivated of course), it's only educational apps with a few shows for entertainment.

So when she does get the device to use, which is usually in the car, she's learning. And because its enjoyable to use, she learns at a fast rate.

It's just one educational tool among many.

Now i do agree if all your child does is sit and watch disney movies on an iphone, then you're not doing your child any favors.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW