Best movie ever.
    07-17-2010 06:34 PM
    Howard stern talked about inception this past week. He really talked it up. I can't wait for it to come out on blueray
    07-17-2010 07:12 PM
    i am dying to see this
    07-17-2010 08:15 PM
    Went to see it this afternoon. The special effects were breathtaking. The acting was great - DiCaprio has come a long way since I prayed for him to drown in Titanic. And that little boy from Third Rock has turned into a little hottie!

Best picture ever? Nah. But it is definitely good.
    07-17-2010 08:21 PM
    I think I am just going to wait for the BluRay. Unless someone convinces me that it is a must see in the theater.
    07-18-2010 03:33 PM
    I think I am just going to wait for the BluRay. Unless someone convinces me that it is a must see in the theater.
    Best movie Ive ever seen, honestly. Braveheart has been my #1 for 15 years. This movie was amazing. You need to see it in a theater, preferably IMAX.
    07-18-2010 05:07 PM
    Haven't seen it, but at least it isn't in 3D. At least I haven't seen any ads about that...
    07-19-2010 01:23 AM
    I have seen the trailer and I was quite perplexed yet intrigued by the reviews and comments from friends. The rants in facebook is unbelievable. I will definitely see it tomorrow after work.
    07-19-2010 09:50 AM
    I've seen it. It's a great piece of cinema. It's been a long time since I've watched a movie and the effects still stay with me long after I've watched it. A must see.
    07-19-2010 08:18 PM
    Second movie I've seen in IMAX 3D that was worth the price. The only other one being Avatar. This movie is amazing.
    07-20-2010 02:20 AM
    Best movie I have seen in a really long time. Definitely recommend theater on this one
    08-03-2010 12:25 PM
    When it went off in the theater I went to people actually clapped. Thats pretty rare. The last time i witnessed this was another Nolan film, The Dark Knight. See it....
    08-03-2010 12:26 PM
    I saw Inception a week or two ago and I have to say that it is impressive and definitely a thinker. Afterwards, my email inbox was bombarded by questions from friends asking if I thought, the top/dreidel fell in the end and the only explanation I had was that it didn't matter if it was real or not, throughout the whole movie, he just wanted to see his kids faces again and he did. Either way, the movie was truly amazing. I look forward to another Batman movie from Nolan and other movies like these.
    08-03-2010 04:03 PM
    I saw Inception a week or two ago and I have to say that it is impressive and definitely a thinker. Afterwards, my email inbox was bombarded by questions from friends asking if I thought, the top/dreidel fell in the end and the only explanation I had was that it didn't matter if it was real or not, throughout the whole movie, he just wanted to see his kids faces again and he did. Either way, the movie was truly amazing. I look forward to another Batman movie from Nolan and other movies like these.
    Me either, Nolan has really proven himself. Ive enjoyed all of the films of his I have seen so far (Memento, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Prestige, and Inception) What an awesome team he has
    08-04-2010 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD