Open letter to Steve Jobs

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Dear Steve.

You said you weren't like other guys. You said you'd call.

You said it was magical, revolutionary...

P.S. You forgot your VZW/CDMA/Sprint iPhone. I'm gonna sell it to Gizmodo.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Dear Mr. Jobs,

I've been using Apple products since the day the Apple // came out. Can I have a job?

Wayne

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Dear Steve,

is iOS 5 really the jailbreak killer??

regards,

BLiNK
I thought iOS4 was. The issue now is attitude. There are some who use iOS but are really Android users at heart. I hope that Steve will not cater to them.

By implementing a restrictive policy and doing it so well, Steve has changed the computer security paradigm, certainly materially and perhaps forever.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Steve,

Canada is your closest neighbour why are we getting shafted on the iPhone 4 launch? Germany is getting it before us for pete's sake :confused:

sent from my iPhone:D

Hey Ricky, i think it's because you people of the true north use the letter "u" where it does not belong! If you want to be British, then drive on the left side of the road. HaHaHa! :D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
according the the urban dictionary you may be correct

fanboy

1. A person who is completely loyal to a game or company regardless of if they suck or not.
2. A pathetic insult often used by fanboys themselves to try and put down people who don't like whatever it is they like.

it does not specify whether it is a male or female so it may be best to just assume it applies to both

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
according the the urban dictionary you may be correct

it does not specify whether it is a male or female so it may be best to just assume it applies to both

Ha! Vindicated! Yeah!

My favorite definition is "one of the faithful."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner