Hobbies

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I know this is an iDevice site so we all ofcourse love our devices. So what else do you guys love? what are your other hobbies, interests, obsessions? I'm a car enthusiast I love modifying cars. This is my obsession and my devices play second fiddle to this addiction. My current car is a VW Passat and it is heavily modified, last year I spent 10-15K on modifications and maintenance it's only just begun :D. My other hobbies would be amateur photographer just got into using my DSLR a year ago and love it. This is a shot of my obsession riding on 19" rims

dsc0497y.jpg

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Actually, between full time college and a full time job, I really don't have time for anything other than posting here or tweeting somewhere.

But I like to collect old books, mainly from the Civil War and Navy history. I also have a collection of Bluejacket's Manuals, which are kinda like the Boy Scouts Manual except for the Navy. I have them going back to 1917 and 1918.

I also have a pen fetish, mainly fountain pens...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I collect spores, molds, and fungus. :)

So you're a fun-gi ;) yes yes old joke I know

I love old books, obviously not in the same league as you but to me I just try to wrap my head around how the world and people lived at that time it's fascinating stuff.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I love computers, sports, blackberries, all kinds of electronic devices, basically anything techy and sports!

remypos

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I am also a tech freak (phones, mp3 player, iPad, ebook readers, ...) and I love sports - football, basketball and now also soccer. At the moment I spend my free time watching the soccer world cup in South Africa. Although some games were a little boring, I really begin to like soccer, a very interesting game when it comes to tactics, you see that it is related to football, the two have a lot in common.

jcash74#WN

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I love phones, everthing about them. I like installing new OS's, running betas, whatever. I am also interested in cars (Very nice Passat OP!). The iPhone I bought last night on eBay will probably become another.
All this phone stuff and going to school full time for (of course) an AAS in IT Networking.