PTA Raffle for my daughter

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
PTA Raffle for my daughter - final pictures posted

My daughter's elementary school is having a PTA raffle in conjunction with their annual Renaissance Faire. There are ten prizes total, including things like a 50 inch flat screen TV, an iPad, digital camera, digital camcorder, iPod Shuffle, etc.

From my daughters perspective, the most important thing is that if she sells among the most tickets, she will be awarded "Queen of the Faire" (or Princess, Duchess, etc - depending on how many she sells).

If interested, PM me and I can give you more details. Tickets are $1 each. I will be happy to take checks or paypal. In the past, I have paid for the tickets myself, to allow people time to send me the money. I will also put my name on the tickets, so I can send you any prize you may win. If you wish alternate arrangements, just let me know.

If you have any questions, post here or send me a message.

Chris

Prizes
  1. 50' flat screen TV
  2. ipad
  3. laptop
  4. digital camera
  5. digital camcorder
  6. Xbox 360
  7. Weber gas grill
  8. kindle
  9. sony psp
  10. ipod shuffle

Last edited:

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Further incentive. This is who we are trying to make the princess of the faire! In addition, anyone who buys any tickets will be entered into a raffle that I will be having for a iTunes gift card!

PC261338.jpg

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
So my daughter called me from after school on Friday. "Daddy, daddy, they called my name as selling the top tickets!!" I asked her for more information, but she had said she "turned her listening ears off after hearing that".

On Saturday at the Faire, she came in fourth (for selling the most tickets) and was named duchess of the faire. She got a crown, and a trophy, and was just beaming.

web.jpg

The pink is not makeup, it is face paint.

At the end of the day, my daughter looked up and said "this is the most awesome day of my entire life". Makes a Dad happy.

Thanks again for your help, I will be back next year. :) Couldn't have done it without you guys!

Chris

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77