Help me win an iPad...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
TryDA and help me win an iPad...

...cause it's the only way I'll get one.

And all you have to do is install TryDA on your iPhone. (Something you'll want to do anyway cause it's such a great app.)

Submit my e-mail address in the ?Where did you hear about tryda?? field in the tryda? application after your Registration to become a member of the tryda? service. The ?Where did you hear about tryda?? field is located on the Preferences screen which can be accessed from the Profile Menu in the tryda? application. Simply select ?Other? for this question and type in my email address: alli @ allibama . net.

Thanks!

(I believe the contest part is open only to those of us who were registered Palm users.)

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so.... having any luck?

also, how is it that your posting but i never see you? are you flying under the radar?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
so.... having any luck?

also, how is it that your posting but i never see you? are you flying under the radar?

What do you mean you never see me?

And yes - you can all have visitation rights if I win. I have no clue how many people have used my address. I wish I could check!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ohhhhhhh...you mean cause my light is never green! Under the radar. I always have TiPb open. I found long ago that if someone thinks I'm online they'll send a private message & expect an immediate response. That's just silly when they could email me or tweet me - and get an instant response! ;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to everyone who registered for me.

I won!!!!!!

My iPad has been ordered from Apple and now I get to join so many others watching the order/ship notification. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Wow awesome... Congrats.

I have been trying to win one on Twitter for weeks. Same boat if I am not given one or win one the Wife would be mad if I bought one. AND.... Happy Wife = Happy Life :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys! For a change I have a reason to come home from camp. Usually, my 2 weeks ends and I just want to stay up there. This year I'll be racing to get home as the iPad is scheduled for delivery the day before I come home...so it will be waiting!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro