Recently Purchased Items thread (post pictures!)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just had my car rekeyed and new fobs reprogrammed because I managed somehow to miss my pocket with my keys last week and didn't notice them hit the driveway. Backing out I ran over them which crushed my fob... I am glad we had my husband's and that he was in the car... So last night I went to have that done. Took all damn night.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have a pen fetish, I know that's weird. I bought this rollerball from Jinhao for a whole $25. It is made in China and I honestly wasn't expecting much. I was expecting plastic and pure cheapness. WRONG. This is one fantastic pen. I bet if you threw it someone, you'd give them a concusion. It weighs a lot.

Attachments

• Pen2.jpg
    Pen2.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Pen1.jpg
    Pen1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I got my Pebble smartwatch about a week ago, and customized it by changing the band and putting on a carbon fiber skin.

IMG_20140226_225631.jpg

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Same pen as above, but the fountain tip version. Anyone looking for a high quality, low priced pen, take a look at Jinhao. Made in China, but this thing isn't cheap by a longshot. This pen weighs in at 155 grams.

Attachments

• IMG_8865.JPG
    IMG_8865.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 5

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Same pen as above, but the fountain tip version. Anyone looking for a high quality, low priced pen, take a look at Jinhao. Made in China, but this thing isn't cheap by a longshot. This pen weighs in at 155 grams.

Sweet! I like fountain pens. Most of mine are modern, but I have a few vintage models.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Sweet! I like fountain pens. Most of mine are modern, but I have a few vintage models.

I have a pen fetish... I've got a few fountain pens, too. This one is brand new. Shipping from China so it takes 10 days to get here. I can highly recommend this brand. Jinhao.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a pen fetish... I've got a few fountain pens, too. This one is brand new. Shipping from China so it takes 10 days to get here. I can highly recommend this brand. Jinhao.

The brand I have most is Pelikan. My biggest pen is the M1000.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at that one right now... You big time spender! That's a pretty penny for them. How is it?
I bought it about 15 years ago, so it wasn't that pricey at the time. I like it. It's well balanced, so it doesn't feel heavy even with the cap posted. I got the black/green with a medium nib.

I also have some of the smaller Pelikan pens. I like Pelikan since they are piston-fillers and do not use cartridges or converters.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I bought it about 15 years ago, so it wasn't that pricey at the time. I like it. It's well balanced, so it doesn't feel heavy even with the cap posted. I got the black/green with a medium nib.

I also have some of the smaller Pelikan pens. I like Pelikan since they are piston-fillers and do not use cartridges or converters.

I have a Lamy that uses cartridges. It's a nice pen aside from that.

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Due to all the snow and cold weather lately I haven't been about to get out and run.
So when we were out I picked up a pair of these Everlast Pushup bars.

Sent from my Q10 using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro