Recently Purchased Items thread (post pictures!)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just had my car rekeyed and new fobs reprogrammed because I managed somehow to miss my pocket with my keys last week and didn't notice them hit the driveway. Backing out I ran over them which crushed my fob... I am glad we had my husband's and that he was in the car... So last night I went to have that done. Took all damn night.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have a pen fetish, I know that's weird. I bought this rollerball from Jinhao for a whole $25. It is made in China and I honestly wasn't expecting much. I was expecting plastic and pure cheapness. WRONG. This is one fantastic pen. I bet if you threw it someone, you'd give them a concusion. It weighs a lot.

Attachments

• Pen2.jpg
    Pen2.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Pen1.jpg
    Pen1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I got my Pebble smartwatch about a week ago, and customized it by changing the band and putting on a carbon fiber skin.

IMG_20140226_225631.jpg

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Same pen as above, but the fountain tip version. Anyone looking for a high quality, low priced pen, take a look at Jinhao. Made in China, but this thing isn't cheap by a longshot. This pen weighs in at 155 grams.

Attachments

• IMG_8865.JPG
    IMG_8865.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 5

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Same pen as above, but the fountain tip version. Anyone looking for a high quality, low priced pen, take a look at Jinhao. Made in China, but this thing isn't cheap by a longshot. This pen weighs in at 155 grams.

Sweet! I like fountain pens. Most of mine are modern, but I have a few vintage models.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Sweet! I like fountain pens. Most of mine are modern, but I have a few vintage models.

I have a pen fetish... I've got a few fountain pens, too. This one is brand new. Shipping from China so it takes 10 days to get here. I can highly recommend this brand. Jinhao.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a pen fetish... I've got a few fountain pens, too. This one is brand new. Shipping from China so it takes 10 days to get here. I can highly recommend this brand. Jinhao.

The brand I have most is Pelikan. My biggest pen is the M1000.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at that one right now... You big time spender! That's a pretty penny for them. How is it?
I bought it about 15 years ago, so it wasn't that pricey at the time. I like it. It's well balanced, so it doesn't feel heavy even with the cap posted. I got the black/green with a medium nib.

I also have some of the smaller Pelikan pens. I like Pelikan since they are piston-fillers and do not use cartridges or converters.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I bought it about 15 years ago, so it wasn't that pricey at the time. I like it. It's well balanced, so it doesn't feel heavy even with the cap posted. I got the black/green with a medium nib.

I also have some of the smaller Pelikan pens. I like Pelikan since they are piston-fillers and do not use cartridges or converters.

I have a Lamy that uses cartridges. It's a nice pen aside from that.

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Due to all the snow and cold weather lately I haven't been about to get out and run.
So when we were out I picked up a pair of these Everlast Pushup bars.

Sent from my Q10 using iMore Forums mobile app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner