recently purchased thread

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just bought a ticket up to Canada. Just a little short getaway before the holiday craziness starts. I was just in Canada 3 weeks ago, I don't even know why I'm going again. I just know I need to get away, Lol.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The greatest planner in the world... The Day Designer. I can't wait for January to start filling it up. I already have a few things loaded in, but it's not quite the same as being in the month.

Also, new pants for work. weee.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
As a person with a strange pen fetish, I just bought this nice Acme pen from ebay. Hopefully it's as nice as it looks.

Attachments

• products_main825.jpg
    products_main825.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I pictured the traditional Day Planner, but looks like the Day Designer is even better! :)

This thing is friggin fantastic. It's laid out so perfectly, and it's really well designed. A graphic designer actually created it, and that to me makes the difference. She seems to "get it". It's like my favorite discovery of 2013.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Is it a ballpoint? Fine tip? Calligraphy-style? Will you use it, or do you collect pens? :)

It's a rollerball pen. I have 3 fountain pens and I'm looking for, or found hopefully, I nice rollerball pen. I prefer rollerball pens as the ink lasts longer than fountain pens and I really really despise ball point pens. You might say I collect them, but I don't have a lot of them right now.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm returning the iHome clock. I would have to take the case off my phone to be able to plug in. No reason to get a new clock if I can't use it the way it's supposed to be used. I'm really bummed.

I'm sorry the clock didn't work out. You're right though. I wouldn't want to take off a case every night only to have to put it on again the next morning. :(

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen