recently purchased thread

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
it was nice meeting you

Unless Blink is a song writer, it wasn't him. I met Tim Owens - who song writes for Katy Perry, Sugarland, Brad Paisley and others. I ran over something on the interstate coming home and pulled over at a gas station to check my truck. He had pulled over to get gas. My truck is fine and I got to talk to him for about two hours. Amazing man. Even got a photo and he gave me his phone number. :)

Much to my surprise, the photo turned out good. I absolutely despise cameras and photos. I always look like a sack of potatoes.

I bought some regular unleaded.

View attachment 41092

I have to do that on my way home if I can make it home that is. It's only $2.99 here.

I bought a bag of horse food yesterday and some yarn. My horse ripped her blanket. Again.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
a skin for my 5C from DecalGirl.com. The print is called "gallaria". I can't wait to get it :D it also has a matching wp too :yes:

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Unless Blink is a song writer, it wasn't him. I met Tim Owens - who song writes for Katy Perry, Sugarland, Brad Paisley and others. I ran over something on the interstate coming home and pulled over at a gas station to check my truck. He had pulled over to get gas. My truck is fine and I got to talk to him for about two hours. Amazing man. Even got a photo and he gave me his phone number. :)

Much to my surprise, the photo turned out good. I absolutely despise cameras and photos. I always look like a sack of potatoes.

I have to do that on my way home if I can make it home that is. It's only $2.99 here.

I bought a bag of horse food yesterday and some yarn. My horse ripped her blanket. Again.

That's great !! Good for you. It's nice to hear that some people who are involved in the music business still interact with the public and don't carry themselves like they're better than the next person:)

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
TweetBot For the Mac. It's nice, very nice, feature wise, but I still do NOT like the industrial look at all. Also the updated Tweetbot 3 for the iPhone, which is spectacular.

Attachments

• app_icon.png
    app_icon.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 41

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
TweetBot For the Mac. It's nice, very nice, feature wise, but I still do NOT like the industrial look at all. Also the updated Tweetbot 3 for the iPhone, which is spectacular.

Maybe the developer will make the OS X version look more like the iOS version.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
well.....my fridge unexpectedly crapped out yesterday morning, so bought a new fridge and brought it home yesterday :yes:

2nd thing....not too happy about-I've found very, very minor 'brush' type scratches on the back of my 5C only visible if you really try hard enough and reflect it just right in the light. That's justs gets my OCD(cuz I know it's there), SO against my original naked phone plan I purchased an Apple 5C holes silicone case to match my phone color to protect it. I wasn't crazy about the skin I rec'd so that's sitting on a back burner for now. Oh well !!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
well.....my fridge unexpectedly crapped out yesterday morning, so bought a new fridge and brought it home yesterday :yes:

2nd thing....not too happy about-I've found very, very minor 'brush' type scratches on the back of my 5C only visible if you really try hard enough and reflect it just right in the light. That's justs gets my OCD(cuz I know it's there), SO against my original naked phone plan I purchased an Apple 5C holes silicone case to match my phone color to protect it. I wasn't crazy about the skin I rec'd so that's sitting on a back burner for now. Oh well !!

What kind of refrigerator did you get?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
No one will probably care about this picture, but this is what I got yesterday...
IMG_20131105_235007.jpg

...and no, not just the KitKat :p

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I bought a new iHome alarm clock since the adapter for the 5s doesn't work too well with my old one. Hopefully it comes this week.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods