recently purchased thread

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought some insulated rain boots.

My horse had colic this weekend and my feet were frozen after I got done with her. Now they're toasty warm when I'm in the barn. :)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I know, right? ;) My oldest son (adult) was never much of a candy eater. My 2 teens are junk food junkies and my youngest child loves Skittles. When I was a kid, heck, I can honestly say that I enjoyed almost every candy bar and penny candy (that's what they were called back then) that was on the shelves. 50? worth, in those days, could fill up a small bag and give you enough energy to drive your parents insane..lol

I'm with your oldest. I still don't eat candy and I stay away from a lot of sweets, except chocolate cupcakes and the occasional bowl of ice cream.

My latest purchase was I bought one of those bank robber ski masks a couple nights ago. It's been a little cold rounding up horses when it's pouring down rain and 30 outside with a biting north wind.

Now if I could just find decent non leather gloves that work with with my iPhone screen. I know that'll never happen.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
thx to Georgia's review on DomeSkins I order a set to dress up my 4S for ValentinesDay
]

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
just applied the dome skin and I absolutely LOVE the fit & appearance 👍😃 well worth the money IMO.

Oh ! And I can still put on one of my bumpers along with it as well, in case any one was wondering about if a bumper fits.

Looks like I will be ordering another skin to have as a "daily driver"

Thanks again for your review on these Georgia😃

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR