recently purchased thread

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I bought a MacBook Pro over the weekend. Today, I bought a thousand-pack of dog poop bags. Win some/lose some.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I actually bought my other iPad 3 Friday. That's the last major purchase besides the otterbox.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
New skate pads and a Phillies shirt.

ad3152d8-fa67-d1e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
today i picked up a pretty cool Rambo poster from a 'mom & pop' gas station out in the middle of nowhere

lame, i know.... next!

Rambo? He's my worst nightmare. I prefer Chuck Norris(Col. James Braddock). My son says that if you say bad things about Chuck, you get a shoe in the mail. What's that all about?:p

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
4714c17f-bc21-0fc3.jpg

After watching the movie on Netflix I just had to buy the book. 638 more pages to go!

Bag of Bones - Stephen King

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 4G using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Awww hope you feel better!

Kind of like buying Pamprin and chocolate at the same time. Guy at the register must be married 'cause he looked kind of scared... ;)

I do feel somewhat better. At least over my vacation last week, I wasn't in bed dying. :)

Went to the uniform store today and purchased 5 new spring/summer Nursing uniforms for work.

I need to hit up Garden Ridge and check out their scrub collection. Really good scrubs for $5 per piece. I spent $65 last time I was there and got about 12 tops and four bottoms. They had one heck of a sale going on.

I bought a new fan yesterday. My dog likes to stay outside while I"m not home and during hot weather, I put a fan in her enclosure to keep her cool. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I do feel somewhat better. At least over my vacation last week, I wasn't in bed dying. :)

Hey, Laura, glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)

I need to hit up Garden Ridge and check out their scrub collection. Really good scrubs for $5 per piece. I spent $65 last time I was there and got about 12 tops and four bottoms. They had one heck of a sale going on.)

Sounds like you get a good deal on your scrubs. I do all of my uniform shopping at Tafford's (Scrubs | Nursing Scrubs | Medical Scrubs | Nursing Uniforms at Tafford) I like their uniforms because they hold up wash after wash and still manage to look new for a long time, which is nice because 5 uniforms set me back at least $150.00. :eek:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey, Laura, glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)

Sounds like you get a good deal on your scrubs. I do all of my uniform shopping at Tafford's (Scrubs | Nursing Scrubs | Medical Scrubs | Nursing Uniforms at Tafford) I like their uniforms because they hold up wash after wash and still manage to look new for a long time, which is nice because 5 uniforms set me back at least $150.00. :eek:

Thanks. :)

Check out Marcus Scrubs online. They've got some really great quality scrubs also and really good customer service. I buy from them all the time.

Today's purchase: A strawberry smoothie from the coffee bar downstairs at the hospital. I'm gonna have to bust it on the treadmill at the gym to burn those calories off. :)

Reactions: Eileen89

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Today I exchanged my 32 lte iPad 3 for the 64gb lte model; and got a pair of air max 95s for $40 because my size was the last pair left and they wanted them gone. LOL ; got to love the mall sometimes

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
7 ribeye steaks, 40 chicken wings and a case of beer. my BBQ will be put to use today

Ribeyes are my favorite. It seems like they are hard to find anymore? Never see them at the market and the local steakhouse no longer carries them. A t-bone just isn't the same...

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Recently purchased a MacBook Pro. I would have liked to hold off until the new ones are released in a month or two, but it couldn't wait. :rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh