recently purchased thread

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Just moved to North Carolina from Florida. I consider this about 50 thousand steps up in class. Here's the house. I had a few MIAs in the move. My Birkenstocks and my Wacom Bamboo Stylus got lost somewhere. So replaced the stylus too. Not the Birkenstocks yet.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Just moved to North Carolina from Florida. I consider this about 50 thousand steps up in class. Here's the house. I had a few MIAs in the move. My Birkenstocks and my Wacom Bamboo Stylus got lost somewhere. So replaced the stylus too. Not the Birkenstocks yet.

Spent over two years in North Carolina, at Camp Lejeune, and hiked over most of Onslow County. Didn't like it, but i do have close friends in the Cape Fear area. If you're happy, that's all that matters. Good luck.:)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Spent over two years in North Carolina, at Camp Lejeune, and hiked over most of Onslow County. Didn't like it, but i do have close friends in the Cape Fear area. If you're happy, that's all that matters. Good luck.:)

We are about 12 miles up 17 from Jacksonville, so we are way out of the way. We are in Maysville, out in the country. Close enough to Western Ave to get stuff, but far enough away to enjoy it.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
We are about 12 miles up 17 from Jacksonville, so we are way out of the way. We are in Maysville, out in the country. Close enough to Western Ave to get stuff, but far enough away to enjoy it.

I remember J'ville very well. I was young, single, stupid, but very lucky (if you know what i mean). Good luck in your new home.:D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Went onto Speck today and purchased a candy shell and a candy shell flip:D

Oh and yesterday I went to Coach and got the poppy signature metallic swing pack in light beige khaki/petal.

Last edited:

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I bought ten mega millions tickets last night...
I told the clerk I wanted the winning one but he didn't hear me... Now I have to buy some more tomorrow

Lol I bought 10 tonight myself.

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk HD

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm a believer in such things as well, were the spirits friendly?:)

It was an old building, used during the Civil War as a hospital. The only thing I ever noticed was down in the basement with the washing machine. I'd start a load, then come back downstairs an hour later only to find the lid lifted up shortly after I had walked out. And no, nobody else had access to the basement. I used to laugh at the spirits there and tell them to stop doing that because I had to get the laundry done. It would happen about once or twice a month.

For me, the only thing that is "haunted" in No. Virginia, is my wife's sister. She lives in Woodbridge, not far from Quantico.LOL:D

Wow, not going there!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It was an old building, used during the Civil War as a hospital. The only thing I ever noticed was down in the basement with the washing machine. I'd start a load, then come back downstairs an hour later only to find the lid lifted up shortly after I had walked out. And no, nobody else had access to the basement. I used to laugh at the spirits there and tell them to stop doing that because I had to get the laundry done. It would happen about once or twice a month

lol !! Perhaps while you were trying to accomplish your wash, you were interupting their poker game:D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Got a USB TV tuner for my TV's computer so I can use it to watch my cable thru my mobile devices, in particular on my PlayBook and iPad. :) Was like 80 bucks.

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
the two most recent things i bought were the Hopper for my Dish Network and a new leaf blower for the lawn Stihl BG 56 C-E.

i love Stihl Products

BG56CE.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox