I got my first iPhone!

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
Well, someone actully traded me their iPhone 3GS 16 gig for my Blackberry Bold 9700. So far I'm loving it. I'm used to my Touch, so the typing thing isn't new to me.

Only thing I can't figure out is how to add my own ringtones to my phone. I had these ones that I really liked which I had on my Blackberry. How do I add them to my new iPhone?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
get yourself iringer. It is free and you can make ringtones from any Mp3s you have.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Found a program for my computer to conver my ringtones. One thing I'm going to miss about my Blackberry is the ability to have a ringtone for my mail.

That was THE MAIN reason why I initially jailbroke. I was missing a lot of important emails throughout the day due to that nearly inaudible default tone. Now I'm jailbroken and I've never looked back.:D

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
What's the app called to assign ringtones to my mail accounts?

Just for clarification.....you have to be jailbroken to change your email tone.

I'm not aware of a jailbroken app that does this. I usually find a tone I like, convert it to .CAF format and then ssh into my phone and put overwrite the old file with the new.

Just a little non-related FYI: Zedge.net has a lot of cool ringtones you can download for free.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2