Favorite movie quotes

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Can't remember exactly how it went but..."after I washed my hands the towel didn't look like god damn maxi pad."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Pee-Wee: Is this something you can share with the rest of us Amazing Larry? - Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

Ron Burgandy: So hot... Milk was a bad choice. - Anchorman

Brooks: How much do you think a cross like that costs?
Keenan: You mean in dollars, or common sense? - Red State

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
"there's a problem in the cockpit. What is it? It's a small room in the front of the plane where the pilot sits but that's not important right now."

"Excuse me, does anyone speak jive?"

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Randy: Can I get you something?
Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
Randy: Oh, good.
Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
Jive Lady: [to the Second Jive Dude] Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
1,100 men went into the water, 316 men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945 - Jaws

In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be the actual El Guapo. - The Three Amigos

Egon: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie... thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

Winston: That's a big Twinkie. - Ghostbusters

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
"Creamer?"
"No thanks I take it black...like my men."

(no disrespect to anyone intended)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
terminator.jpg

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
1,100 men went into the water, 316 men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945 - Jaws

In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be the actual El Guapo. - The Three Amigos

Egon: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie... thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

Winston: That's a big Twinkie. - Ghostbusters

Shh! Listen! You smell something?

Hey, where do these stairs go? They go up!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh