GV Mobile Invite

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone would give me an invite. I need one real bad and so does my gf. She live in an area where there's no cell service but she does have wifi. Lol this would make things real easy to talk to her. Once I have an account I'll send her an invite. I'd very much appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Having WiFi won't allow you to use Google Voice. You still need a phone, either a land line or a cell phone. Google Voice is not VOIP. Sounds like you'd be better off with Skype.

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
No we both have iPhones. Man I really appreciate it and so does my gf. I didn't really think someone would take time and do that for us. If anyone needs one I would not care to return the favor. Again much appreciated!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I agree with Alli. I LOVE GV and think it's GREAT!! I use evryday , all day.

Like Alli said you need another a VOIP service or cell service to use GV. I would get the GV# and set it up, but honestly you would be better off having you and your GF using Skype on your iPhone via WiFi. I have used Skype on my iPhone before and it works Great!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If your g/f has no cell service at home, having a GV number will just mean that you can now leave her voicemail at another number if she's home. It isn't that people are unwilling to give you the invite - but you need to understand a) what you're asking for, and b) how to use it if you get it.

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm ****ing retarded lol should have justgot skype. That's cool though were moving to a new city with 3g in the summer we'll still use GV when we move there

pricej636

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I could use an invite myself. Ive been on the list forever and have yet to receive one from google.

Anyone willing to help me out?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox