everyone... my first time using a blog (I am from Jurassic Park... and no iPhone yet. So I am ready to learn from you experienced users... before jumping in...

Silvia
    01-03-2010 03:37 PM
    What all do you want to know. What do you need to know just go buy the thing, it's small sleek and uber sexy. Plus I hear you can use it as a phone. I just got a 3gs and I have to say that I really like it, having used a blackberry for a couple of years now I can say that I think the iphone is the best smartphone that you could own. Just my opinion.
    01-03-2010 05:48 PM
    You don't really have to be a techno geek to learn how to use it. It's typical Apple, easy to use. You're gonna love it. Honestly, it's the best piece of civilian gadgetry that I've ever owned and used, and in the top 5 all time of gadgetry that I've ever used. It's that good.
    01-03-2010 07:31 PM
    You don't really have to be a techno geek to learn how to use it. It's typical Apple, easy to use. You're gonna love it. Honestly, it's the best piece of civilian gadgetry that I've ever owned and used, and in the top 5 all time of gadgetry that I've ever used. It's that good.
    I second that
    01-04-2010 01:52 PM
    Hi First post,

Newbie as well ready to take the plunge but having trouble obtaining said object of my dreams w/o sign up.

Current contract not up till next year Dec. Any advice?
    01-04-2010 02:24 PM
    Well, when the 4G comes out this summer, I'm putting my 3G up for sale.. wink wink nudge nudge.

Buying a used one is probably your best bet.
    01-04-2010 04:08 PM
    Thanks! I will keep Looking!
    01-04-2010 08:07 PM
    everyone... my first time using a blog (I am from Jurassic Park... and no iPhone yet. So I am ready to learn from you experienced users... before jumping in...

Silvia
    Welcome to the Forums. If you have any questions let us know we would be more then happy to help
    01-12-2010 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD