Apple > Android

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well ctt1wbw posted this on his twitter awhile back

droidi.jpg

and I said I would FIX it ;) These are all in fun there is no meaning behind them just poking a little fun.

appledog.jpg

deaddroid.jpg

sizematters.jpg

LOL

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So I was reading my magazine when I came across this article/ad type thing about financial type apps for the iPhone. I was surprised that the picture of the iPhone they used had such little battery life left. I know the magazine is not related to Apple but being used to ads having the product in the best light I was just surprised. Then I noticed the time on the phone it was not even noon yet and the battery was that low :O

iphonex.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL yeah just havin' some fun. Do people really miss the flash support? I used to a long time ago but not really missin' it that much on the phone.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I guess if you use the iPhone for actual web browsing, I would find it annoying. I think I might spend 10 minutes on the internet on the iPhone per month.

Mysteria

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I tried the Motorola Droid and the HTC Eris and liked them. The Droid was great, but I had lots of dropped calls and people couldn't hear me. I really thought the Eris was a nice phone. The call quality was a lot better. I just didn't want to be locked into a contract with a faulty phone. This is my second iPhone. I have the 3GS.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Just my .002 but I think that Google is really messing up with Android. One of the reasons that I made the change from Blackberry to the iphone is that I wanted to have a phone that I knew I could could always get the newest OS version via itunes and apple. On my berry it was always a pain in the ass not to mention that I could not even get 5.0 for my curve 8310 since RIM decided not to support the older berrys. Now there are like four Android phones and even more on the way and there are at least 2 or 3 OS versions out there. It's funny people always try to copy apple in terms of the hardware but the forget that what really makes apple is the business model.

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just my .002 but I think that Google is really messing up with Android. One of the reasons that I made the change from Blackberry to the iphone is that I wanted to have a phone that I knew I could could always get the newest OS version via itunes and apple. On my berry it was always a pain in the ass not to mention that I could not even get 5.0 for my curve 8310 since RIM decided not to support the older berrys. Now there are like four Android phones and even more on the way and there are at least 2 or 3 OS versions out there. It's funny people always try to copy apple in terms of the hardware but the forget that what really makes apple is the business model.

Android's business model is really different than Apples. For the most part, there are two different groups of users for these phones. Think of it like Mac and Windows.

People who want simplicity, reliability, consistantcy, wraped up in a shiny shell, go Mac (or in this case iPhone).

People who want to push the limits of their devices, do some of the (what Apple considers) shadier things, and more of a freedom, BUT sacrafice the consistancy, put up with the crashes/glitches and forget the simplicity for it. If this is you, you're an Android Person.

It's really just based on how you want to use or abuse your phone. One isn't literally better than the other, one is just better for "you" than the other.

I've used both platforms, and obviously am currently on the iPhone. But I still keep my Nexus One at home, just in case.

AGreenGiant

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
If I need to do something that requires flash, I do it on my computer. I use my phone to look up directions and phone numbers. Not that big of a deal to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro