Tiger Woods

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm kinda feeling sorry for him, even IF all of this is true.
does that make me a bad person?

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Feeling sorry for him doesn't make you a bad person. However, I feel sorry for his wife and kids. Not sure if he has some kind of 'problem', but it has got to feel pretty crappy for his wife to know that your husband has been sleeping around and not one night stands, but having year(s) long relationships with multiple woman, often at the same time. Plus having unprotected sex if the 'news' is to be believed.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Can't it just die already? Thousands upon thousands of people cheat every day and it doesn't make the news.:rolleyes:

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
It Doesn't "MAKE" the news cause it's NOT TIGER WOODS... Mr. Clean. Sad thing is, So far, whom I've seen, HE steped down a few knotches and went to the " GETTO" to find these BROADS... His wife and Kids, I feel sorry for. He Get's what he deserves. As far as YOU being a BAD person ? Are You in the SAME category as He ? He TOOK a VOW... The same one other's took when they entered into marriage. "For better or for worse, Till death do us part". For me, That vow means more today than it did 31 years ago.

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Feel sorry for a billionaire who's been screwing a succession of beautiful women?? Not me.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i have little sympathy for Tiger. but i feel for his wife & kids.

and can someone explain to me again why you would ever consider cheating on someone who looked like this?
1232140485.jpg

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I feel sorry for his wife, IF she has stood by him and been faithful, and definitely feel sorry for the kids.

Tiger made his bed ( and whatever mess is in it ) and it's time for him to face the music. I don't care if he likes women that look like men ( some of his choices...wow )and likes a golf club in his backside. Regardless of what he's done, he was wrong, I just hope his kids come out of this ok.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well tomorrow is the start of the Masters and i gotta tell ya, i am rooting for the guy!!

check out this new commercial that's supposed to air, conveniently enough, tomorrow

its his dad, Earl Woods, talking to him. weeeeiiiirrrrddd stuff!!

YouTube - Earl and Tiger

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I feel sorry for the cable providers, because of the wasted bandwidth of putting Tiger's first tee off from ESPN on your television.

RAWapps

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
The master allows 15 hours of programming for their event. Of those fifteen, the first 3 hours broadcasted yesterday focused mostly on Tiger. I think that says quite a bit in terms of his role how he can continue to bring popularity to the sport outside of the traditional fans.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Ugh at the media for making this freak a saint/god like creature...I was never into him and his wife is a idiot and deserve a std if she sticks by him....I would never but i know alot of women would esp if that person gave them that monsta that has no cure....SMFH

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
lol..i laughed when they put the picture of his wife...but cmon,...who cares if shes that beautiful (which i agree on and we all do) what if she sucked personality wise...lol..not saying thats a reason to do that to her or any woman for that matter. To the OP, your not a bad person, i mean, it does suck that he has to go through those types of consequences. I mean, he obviously realized he got a big head after a while and just lost, but now he's gotta take whats comin to him. And that my friend, sucks...lol..seriously..but wife and kids...i mean, imagine what his wife is going through?...Their probably scolding at her for even staying with such a man..and the kids will hear it later if they dont understand now, but doesnt mean arent being affected by it. I feel sorry much,...for all..

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
The guy got caught being a man. No matter how good looking a girl is inside we all are always looking to upgrade. I can't say I wouldn't of done the same thing If I had his money and status. I still think golf sucks most boring "sport" on earth