Man Marries Virtual Girlfriend

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Man Marries Virtual Girlfriend ... With Public Reception - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
A man who calls himself SAL9000 has married his virtual girlfriend with a public reception, MyFoxDFW.com reported.

The man reportedly fell in love with a virtual girl named Nene Anegasaki and plans to hold a public wedding reception in Tokyo.

Since the girl doesn't really exist, SAL9000 reportedly took his Nintendo DS to Guam for a legal ceremony and honeymoon, and will livecast the upcoming wedding reception online, MyFoxDFW.com reported.

SAL9000 met his "bride" on the video game Love Plus, which requires players to take out the virtual girl on dates, buy her gifts and make their girlfriends happy like they would in real life.

The player can increase their abilities by studying, working out and solving problems of their virtual girlfriend, but if they fail to make their girlfriend happy, the game will restart after 100 days.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
lolz. i posted this yesterday on my twitter. what a douche. i just can't believe ANYONE would be dumb enough to actually perform a ceremony for this guy. and HOW HARD UP IS HE that he's willing to travel to a foreign country to see this through?!?! unbelievable.

if only people worked this hard to fix our country...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2