I was named "Cleveland" after Ryan McCombs of Drowning Pool/SOiL randomly one night in 2005 called me that - we are both die hard Browns fans so it kinda stuck lol

When I'm on the road with whatever band I'm working with ... People can say Cleveland and they are talking about when they where there or whatever and my head snaps to see if someone needs me, but you could scream "John" at me and I'd never even flinch or hear it haha too funny
    BergerKing and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-26-2012 10:40 AM
    Now you're bringing back memories. I tell my kids about the early days of the Internet and they have no idea what I'm referring to. They cannot fathom pre-world wide web. Anyway, I was associated with Compuserve. I started out with a 300 baud external modem and I was very active on the bulletin boards. Heck, that's where the games were and any other stuff you were seeking. By the way, do you remember the Genie service? Anyway, in regard to my username, it is nothing special. D is the first letter of my first name but heck, almost everyone calls me D anyway so my universal signature is Just Me, D.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    Yes I had Compuserve, Genie, AOL (I was a charter member), Prodigy, etc I think I tried them ALL!
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-26-2012 11:42 AM
    My nickname over the years has been Munchkin. I'm short if you haven't already figured that out. I was also a Munchkin in the Wizard of Oz in college. The D is my first initial and the 13 is my lucky number. I find MunchkinD13 is great for social media because it is a user name that is never taken. Chances are anywhere you find MunchkinD13 on the web it's me.
    03-27-2012 02:18 PM
    The meaning behind my user name is being happily married to my soulmate.

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-31-2012 10:10 AM
    It's my 'online alias'. Which has changed drastically over the years. I started out with just Rei 6, then made iterations of that name, ultimately changing when I got bored of it.
    Bias has stuck with me for over a year or so now. It started with "offensive bias" because of my tendency to have a rushing, attacking, always on the offense, kind of play style. It was also the name for a halo character. Yeahhhh.
    03-31-2012 03:37 PM
    Based on the username I had for the last MMORPG I committed to (and am now retired from). windrider07 = To ride through any battle I go through like the wind...making sure enemies can feel me killing them without actually seeing me (yes, very symbolic). 07 = the year I graduated high school and also the same number I carried from my old username I had prior. My brother was 7 years old (I think) when I created my prior username.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-01-2012 12:33 AM
    My user name is my actual name...lol original I know!
    04-01-2012 07:17 PM
    As cheesy as it may sound I actually started using this name back in high school when surfing was a big part of my life. I love being in the ocean but unfortunately I'm finding it more and more difficult to find time to surf as life progresses.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-04-2012 03:59 AM
    Mine is my mums dogs name that she bought when I went over to America to visit her in 2003. I claimed him as mine and he loved me and I him. He was a 80 pound Rottweiler that thought he was still a lap dog. Love that guy. He's still around but the only way I get to see him is my weekly Skype call to my mum in Alaska from here in Australia.

Posted with my iPhone 4s through tapatalk
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-04-2012 04:32 AM
    Mine is because of one of my occupations...I'm a texas hold'em dealer in the "spare time"....so when I entered the community I thought it could be a nice name...says something about me! Not all, fortunately I'm not a texas addict..It's just a job
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-05-2012 04:36 AM
    I'm a producer and hardcore geek so I combined for my YouTube channel and it's been history since.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 4G using Tapatalk
    04-10-2012 12:46 AM
    i demand an explanation from SeanHRCC

.. i think he may work for the FBI!
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-14-2013 06:13 PM
    hydrogen3,

Tritium: symbol T or 3H, also known as hydrogen-3) is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen. The nucleus of tritium (sometimes called a triton) contains one proton and two neutrons, whereas the nucleus of protium (by far the most abundant hydrogen isotope) contains one proton and no neutrons. Naturally occurring tritium is extremely rare on Earth, where trace amounts are formed by the interaction of the atmosphere with cosmic rays. The name of this isotope is formed from the Greek word "tritos" meaning "third".
    05-15-2013 06:44 AM
    Kind of neat to see how people come up with their names

Mine: I have always liked seashells and love watching my youngest daughter search for them on the beach...and 93 is the year I got married! ❤
    05-15-2013 08:22 AM
    Berger is the last half of my last name, and I'm the head of my family. BergerKing has also been my CB handle for over 20 years.
    hydrogen3 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-15-2013 11:45 AM
    I have always had a fasination for the large regal jungle cats and as I am a Leo by the month of my birth, I love the Jaguar especially for it's color pattern and has been my screen name ever since I can remember going back to my CB days.
    05-15-2013 02:34 PM
    i demand an explanation from SeanHRCC

.. i think he may work for the FBI!
    It means Sean Hardcore Rastafarian Crochet Champion...or perhaps Happy Rainbow Connection Cherub.

...or...

Hypnosis Racing Car Club...which was the car club that me and my brother and wife started over a decade ago when we were into the street racing scene that transitioned to sport bikes and track racing and is now kind of a nostalgic memory that i still use because only a handful of people (and now a few more) knew what it meant, lol!

Pick whichever one makes you the most satisfied.
    BLiNK and Ipheuria like this.
    05-16-2013 08:30 PM
    It means Sean Hardcore Rastafarian Crochet Champion...or perhaps Happy Rainbow Connection Cherub.

...or...

Hypnosis Racing Car Club...which was the car club that me and my brother and wife started over a decade ago when we were into the street racing scene that transitioned to sport bikes and track racing and is now kind of a nostalgic memory that i still use because only a handful of people (and now a few more) knew what it meant, lol!

Pick whichever one makes you the most satisfied.
    Crochet champion?!! The things you learn in these threads!! lol
    05-16-2013 08:54 PM
    Mine is just a abbreviation of my real name that my friends and family gave me. They either call me Rell or Rellskie so i made it my user name on imore.
    05-19-2013 11:26 AM
    Crude referring to my occupation in the oil field, Berry is from when I had a Blackberry. When I bought my iPhone and came to this site I didn't even have to register, my name and password just carried over. My email is the same one I used to register at Crackberry ad the system recognized it.
    05-19-2013 09:37 PM
    Mine is my gamer tag from my old Rainbow Six days.
    05-20-2013 12:14 AM
    The meaning behind my is pretty simple Kristopher is my first name and Ri is the starting of my last name... Pretty simple actually
    Last edited by Kristopher_Ri; 05-28-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    05-27-2013 06:13 PM
    I am a ginger and I tend to snap back if someone hacks me off. The idea came from ginger snaps as in the snack.
    hydrogen3 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-28-2013 09:46 AM
    S is first letter of first name and pat is first 3 letters of last name. Should have thought a little more about how that would look!!
    05-30-2013 08:47 PM
    lol sounds like a superhero...CLASSIC!
    Don't let him fool you. His clothes are all Orange and White, just like his closet favorite team, the Vols.
    06-04-2013 02:59 PM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD