What do you drive ?

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
i think i could fit my new run about in the glove box of some of your trucks :) still cant afford to run it in the uk

Picture014.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wife and I just traded our M3 in...and ordered one identical to this one (that one was someone else's, mine won't be here until the 2nd week of December, and the wait is going to be very trying, lol! I'll be daily driving my little VW until then, which isn't so bad)...

It's a 2012 Ford Raptor...i ordered it with the undercarriage plates and painted fender flares...which i will probably heavily regret, hahaha (good thing is a set un-painted like pictured is only $200).

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
anyone got any nice bikes or trike's ?

I have a Yamaha R6 and my wife had a Ninja 636 (which she just sold since she never rides it)...Im thinking about getting rid of mine too and getting a boat, but we'll see, i'll probably change my mind when spring comes back and its nice enough to ride on a regular basis again, the problem with Georgia is that you only really have a couple of months in spring and a couple of months in fall to get comfortable riding in, otherwise its either WAY too hot or a bit too cold...here's a pic anyways...

391618402.jpg

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
ye the UK's the same , most of the time i never get out on bikes , its wet cold or to hot for a week a year , i had a R1 some years back for the summer and it was insane , very tempted for another bile at the mo , everything is really cheap here at moment .

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 and a 1994 GMC sonoma, which basically is an S10.

Too cold Sean? It was 27? here in Michigan this morning and I was on mine! Lol the other day it was so cold and foggy that the moisture the built up on my coat and pants froze into ice on my way home from work. I guess I just don't want to admit that it's time to put it up. I would post a pic of the bike but I'm on my phone at the moment. Maybe I will later.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 and a 1994 GMC sonoma, which basically is an S10.

Too cold Sean? It was 27? here in Michigan this morning and I was on mine! Lol the other day it was so cold and foggy that the moisture the built up on my coat and pants froze into ice on my way home from work. I guess I just don't want to admit that it's time to put it up. I would post a pic of the bike but I'm on my phone at the moment. Maybe I will later.

lol...yeah, im a whiny brat about cold (though i grew up in new hampshire, perhaps I'm just spoiled down here, lol), but yeah, i don't ride under 50 degrees...and don't ride over 90 degrees...and honestly, don't really ride much at all anyways (which is a shame i know, lol), since my wife sold hers and my brother years ago had a vicious wreck and never bought another one, my reliable bike buddies are gone, and the ones around are idiots and like to speed way too much to where i usually keep up for a few minutes and then turn around and go home...100+ mph on the highway left my list of things i enjoy when i was like 20, hahaha...

And with my truck on the way, a boat for the spring/summer/fall is looking mighty tempting.

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
lol...yeah, im a whiny brat about cold (though i grew up in new hampshire, perhaps I'm just spoiled down here, lol), but yeah, i don't ride under 50 degrees...and don't ride over 90 degrees...and honestly, don't really ride much at all anyways (which is a shame i know, lol), since my wife sold hers and my brother years ago had a vicious wreck and never bought another one, my reliable bike buddies are gone, and the ones around are idiots and like to speed way too much to where i usually keep up for a few minutes and then turn around and go home...100+ mph on the highway left my list of things i enjoy when i was like 20, hahaha...

And with my truck on the way, a boat for the spring/summer/fall is looking mighty tempting.

lol yea i have rode with some people like that as well. once. lol. the only 2 people i really rode with, one just got rid of his bike, and the other got a gf, so now im left alone haha.

anyways heres a pic of the bike i found.

Ludacrisvp

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
^^^ 328i i assume? Those are becoming quite affordable now, and have a very nice balance to them...we almost bought a 335 before finding my M3 (e46), i really like the newer generation 3series, and with the M package wheels...droool...

*edit - durrr...i guess i could have looked at your post right above the picture, haha. Good eye by me though! :D

Lol I did the exact same thing... Was cruzin through the pics and was like hmmm that looks like a BMW perhaps a 3 series...

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.306893,-93.817775
Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4 iOS 5.0

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2009 Honda Fit. I bought it out right new. It has just over 30000 KM now. I still love it. So proud that I bought it :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro