Visit site
My little F150

c7273967.jpg

Nice 'little' F150

Reactions: JohnH59

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
You guys aren't getting what I was saying. I don't key peoples cars. I respect other peoples' property and I would hope others do the same. Just that it's very inconsiderate to take up two parking spaces, especially where there is lack of parking. Surely, you aren't all advocating taking 2 spots whenever you park your car..if everyone did that, there'd be no parking spaces for anyone.

Here's an example of some nice cars in a lot (mine included), where no one really parks like their car is so precious that you have to take up 2 spots. It's asking for trouble, IMHO.
06a53bf9.jpg

agreed :) I hate it when ppl take two spots

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
You guys aren't getting what I was saying. I don't key peoples cars. I respect other peoples' property and I would hope others do the same. Just that it's very inconsiderate to take up two parking spaces, especially where there is lack of parking. Surely, you aren't all advocating taking 2 spots whenever you park your car..if everyone did that, there'd be no parking spaces for anyone.

Here's an example of some nice cars in a lot (mine included), where no one really parks like their car is so precious that you have to take up 2 spots. It's asking for trouble, IMHO.
06a53bf9.jpg

I could not agree with you more. On occasion, I may park further away from my destination in order to avoid getting dings. but I have NEVER straddled 2 spots or parked diagonally. A man can only hope that whomever parks next to him will have the decency to avoid dinging another person's car.

charlie3819

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I drive a 2010 BMW M3 Convertible, dark blue, tan leather interior. Beautifully engineered car. Yes, I love it more than my iPhone 4 and 3G combined. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox