What do you drive ?

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Where I live, if you park like that and take up 2 spaces, you're asking for a keying. I just try to park right near the place where I'm going to (higher visibility), a corner spot, or further away where there are less cars, but never take up 2 spaces.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Where I live, if you park like that and take up 2 spaces, you're asking for a keying. I just try to park right near the place where I'm going to (higher visibility), a corner spot, or further away where there are less cars, but never take up 2 spaces.

well where, if u have a nice car and park normal, ppl love to put some of their door paint on ya car and dont let me catch u keying my car or i will key ya eyes ;)

And where I live, if you get caught keying someone's car, YOU get keyed. Just ignore it, man.

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes i even park horizontally :eek:

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
You guys aren't getting what I was saying. I don't key peoples cars. I respect other peoples' property and I would hope others do the same. Just that it's very inconsiderate to take up two parking spaces, especially where there is lack of parking. Surely, you aren't all advocating taking 2 spots whenever you park your car..if everyone did that, there'd be no parking spaces for anyone.

Here's an example of some nice cars in a lot (mine included), where no one really parks like their car is so precious that you have to take up 2 spots. It's asking for trouble, IMHO.
06a53bf9.jpg

Last edited:

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
You guys aren't getting what I was saying. I don't key peoples cars. I respect other peoples' property and I would hope others do the same. Just that it's very inconsiderate to take up two parking spaces, especially where there is lack of parking. Surely, you aren't all advocating taking 2 spots whenever you park your car..if everyone did that, there'd be no parking spaces for anyone.

Here's an example of some nice cars in a lot (mine included), where no one really parks like their car is so precious that you have to take up 2 spots. It's asking for trouble, IMHO.
06a53bf9.jpg

thats because u just shared a picture of a car show... of course no one will touch ya car but if u park that lambo owner takes up 2 spots in a mall parking lot on an ordinary day ;)

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
That was a gathering, not a car show, but ok, here's a pic I took the other day at a supermarket parking lot, of a Boxster Spyder...a $65,000+ car...and he's not parked like a you know what. I'm just saying that where I live (a highly populated area), no one parks so inconsiderately...even if they have nice cars.

db9d3be5.jpg

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
That was a gathering, not a car show, but ok, here's a pic I took the other day at a supermarket parking lot, of a Boxster Spyder...a $65,000+ car...and he's not parked like a you know what. I'm just saying that where I live (a highly populated area), no one parks so inconsiderately...even if they have nice cars.

db9d3be5.jpg

car show, car meet, some thing but any who, this is my 14th car since i been driving and every car i used to have that was nice, had a scratch on it from public parking lots so i do what i do now to avoid that

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
2008 Toyota Tacoma
4x4 base model
4cyl 5speed
This is my second Tacoma. My 1st one was a '99 that I put 475,000 miles on before I traded up for my current one.
(I drive about 45,000+ miles a year)

4156021652_a04cb3b5e7.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Nice rims iboxtaboy, here when we have car meets people park in the middle of the spots, slanted but it's usually in a huge lot, no one wants to park near the hooligans and their cars. If they did you're right with your car so you can move it otherwise I look for the last spot or park at the back of the lot where there will be less people. There are people out there who take up two spots I've seen it and there are idiots who hit you car with their door or bag while walking through the spot I've had that happen to my car :( C'est la vie now more pictures people!

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks ipheuria. :) Alright, in honor of continuing this topic, I took the liberty of parking in two spots! How do ya like this method of parking?! :D

32zhool.jpg

CorvZ061

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I sold my '63 corvette convertible, and bought a '58 corvette.only have pictures of it in the shop, being finished right now, all thats left is a few interior pieces.

here's the '63 I sold
defe5829.jpg

here's the '58 I bought
0ad1b841.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox