how are YOU feeling at the moment?

kevinarguello

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Feel like a grandpa. I've eaten an apple so far, went to the restroom 6 times, took 3 naps, complained about how cold is in this damn place and by 9pm I was thinking about going to bed. Got an offer to go out tonight with friends and just the idea of having to change my PJ's makes me even more tired.

I'm 24.............

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:dancing: Happy because I just got a new pink 5C yesterday, but at the same time I've got a kickin headache that I started battling with last night right before bed. Took a couple of Tylenol then, and going to do the same now aft having my coffee....I hope this knocks it out !!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes I find ibuprofen better for a headache, especially if it's stress. :big-hug: How's the 5C?

The C is doing good....ummm GREAT :D :dancing:

As for the ibuprofen, I have to be careful what meds I take so that's why I stick to acetaminophen - "Tylenol". Thanks !

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I feel alone and VERY angry all the time. I currently suffer from PTSD and depression - I was over seas from 2008 to 2009 in Afghan.- And I can't relate with anyone, everything makes me sick and I even stopped drawing. I'm a comic artist. So things haven't been too upbeat. The saddest part to all this is I'm losing friends left and right; because either they don't understand that I now have extreme mood swings worst than PMS times 1000. Or that I simply push them away because I don't understand THEM. It's gotten so bad that I don't even answer texts because it makes me think they don't care enough to call and would rather send the bare effort to see if I'm cool. If that's true or not I don't really care, what I care about is the fact that I'm in a REALLY bad depressing state and it SUCKS. Long story short, I feel horrible and I want a vacation. :c

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey, Lamont, it's hard when others haven't been through what you have. Have you looked for resources within the military to help? (I'm assuming it was military service.) I don't know where you are but there are many people who advise for Depression and PTSD. www.mind.org.uk is a good British one. For US, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - Mental Health or just start at http://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/index.asp since it is from VA. Look down the left bar for more. Hope you can find some friends who'll understand. Maybe military friends? :big-hug:

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently working with my VA and doctors for my PTSD's and everything. So there's help that I'm taking, but it only goes so far you know? It's like things would get better only for them to fall back down to being worst. And I'm at the part of the cycle right now. If that makes any sense, thanks for he heads up tho.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've got a bit of the Monday blues, but it's slowly going away. I just went on vacation last weekend, but I think it's time for another one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm tired as heck. I just finished running and it kicked my rear every which way but loose. I'm sweating rain showers right now. Whew! To be honest, I wanted to stop running after the first step, but I willed myself on. :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I feel like complete sh!t right now. I was up most of the night puking again. Very bad heartburn. Now I feel like I'm getting a bad cold. I've probably broken the guiness record of sneezes before noon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods