how are YOU feeling at the moment?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling okay. I just got in from running. That last mile just wasn't meant to be today...#smh...I'm grateful to still be able to run the way I do, but dang, it's not getting any easier...;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling hesitant. I didn't run at my usual time because of other commitments today and now I'm hesitant to go running. Oh well, I'm headed out the door to go run. Pray that I am successful and can go at least go 3 miles. ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Even though on vacation for 2 weeks with lots to do I am feeling a bit out of sorts not being able to make up my mind on what I want to do. I have anything I want to catch up on for theses 2 weeks and feel like if I don't do something, I will miss out on something else instead of just forgetting it all and have fun. Crazy but it happens.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
😊Im feelin great !! The weather is just gorgeous for this time of year !! Droppin the top & cruising tomorrow for sure !!

🎀Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S🎀

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Discouraged. Been jobless for about 7 months. After trying to constantly apply in the field I want to work in I get the "Experience Necessary" bull and bleh just tired of getting my hopes up.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I woke up a little groggy, but I feel okay. Pain in my left calf muscles prevented me from running more than 3 miles yesterday so, of course, I'm headed out the door with the intent of going 6 miles today. Will I make it? I'll know soon enough...:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I woke up a little groggy, but I feel okay. Pain in my left calf muscles prevented me from running more than 3 miles yesterday so, of course, I'm headed out the door with the intent of going 6 miles today. Will I make it? I'll know soon enough...:)

No 6 mile run for me today, Ugh! I did complete 4 miles before deciding to stop. I probably could've gotten 5 had I not ran at a faster than usual pace. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow, hopefully...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2