how are YOU feeling at the moment?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you can give an honest answer to the question, and as for whether or not you there will be any reprisals, that will depend on the answer given. For example, if you state that you feel like causing harm to a great deal of innocent people then a reprisal is all but guaranteed.

That would be a ri?dic?u?lous feeling!! Have I given the impression of being a violent man?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Seeing this is the beginning of my work week being off on Monday's it is terribly busy as always. I am overwhelmed so I sure am glad I took my Xanax..lol ( Prescribed)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually feeling quite well. I've just returned from about 46 minutes on the treadmill and cooling off a bit before getting cleaned up.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hopeful…Tomorrow they will grant O.J. a new trial. Maybe he can re-assemble what's left of the "Dream Team"(Shapiro & Kardashian), and beat the rap again. Turn "The Juice" loose.:p

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Not bad, every day I see a good reason to feel just fine, because I'm on this side of the dirt, when I've been half a shake from seeing what the other side of it looks like.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods