how are YOU feeling at the moment?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just finished running, and although I feel great, I'm tired as heck...:)....What happened to the days when running felt like a simple walk in the park?

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Feeling relaxed and looking forward to sleeping in and waiting for my new replacement phone that I had to order at the Apple Store today. It should be here by Tuesday. In the meantime I will still enjoy playing with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Annoyed. I got a new computer at work - finally - and can install all the programs I want. When I went to install the printer drivers, I got a little pop up window telling me an administrator had to install them. I've installed Google Chrome, iTunes and a few programs I need for work but yet printer drivers I have to call IS for? Seems to me, they'd want to block programs, not printer drivers.

So now I get to do nothing until IS shows up sometime next week. I hope they're reading this, too. :)

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Annoyed. I got a new computer at work - finally - and can install all the programs I want. When I went to install the printer drivers, I got a little pop up window telling me an administrator had to install them. I've installed Google Chrome, iTunes and a few programs I need for work but yet printer drivers I have to call IS for? Seems to me, they'd want to block programs, not printer drivers.

So now I get to do nothing until IS shows up sometime next week. I hope they're reading this, too. :)

y'all have computers in the "corn patch"? How cool is that!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I woke up a tad late this morning so I'm a bit lethargic, but other than that, I feel quite well. That may change after I go running in about an hour & a half...;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel Manic-depressive, Bipolar and....also suffer Multiple personality disorder.. Other that that I'm good :cool:

I just got back from running and I'm feeling the effects of the miles I ran. Aging, with all of its positives, can be a downright negative at times...;)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Completely stressed and confused! Found a $1,300 mistake in my checking account in MY favor. Where did this money come from? I wish I could keep it but it's so frustrating that I can't find out the error.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Happy. I got a plant and a piece of cake from one of the docs for Admin Professionals day.

I ate the cake for lunch because I can do stuff like that as an adult. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Could one put an honest answer to this question with out fear of reprisal?

I wounder??

Yes, you can give an honest answer to the question, and as for whether or not you there will be any reprisals, that will depend on the answer given. For example, if you state that you feel like causing harm to a great deal of innocent people then a reprisal is all but guaranteed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods