how are YOU feeling at the moment?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
pretty good! last night felt like a Saturday night and got to sleep in today (yes 7:30 am is sleeping in for me lol)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Really good. Got to see two daughters and one grand daughter, plus my son called me from Afghanistan. All's well.:D

I'm glad you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving, my friend...:)...I also had a chance to talk to my son who is still in Orlando. He's my firstborn and it is always a pleasure to hear from him. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day, sir.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling content. Me and my youngest son just ate a meatball sub and some chips while watching the "U" manhandle Duke 45-24 thus far.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thug U. won. I guess that "early release" program in Dade County worked after all. HaHa. Congrats.:p

(Laughing)...The U did win but I didn't like how they'd get a couple of quick TDs and then let off the gas and allow Duke to keep it close. The score is somewhat misleading. Still, if that program stays intact, I have no doubt that it will be in the mix for a championship in two years.

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling...Frustrated. At work, not much to do. Very slow day with little customers. I've gotten paperwork out of the way for rentals, now I just need some customers to make some sales!

Other than that, I'm fine :) Today's my Friday!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a little excited today. My wife and I just purchased a car for our teen daughter who will be turning 17 in a few weeks. It's suffice to say that Christmas will come early for her...:). We're going to surprise her after school today. My wife can barely contain her excitement...hahaha

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Tired... Drove thru an hour and half traffic jam in the evening and had to drive another hour of jam... Waiting for my parents at the airport now... Been an hour and its 11pm.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR