how are YOU feeling at the moment?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I love watching people ride their horses while I am skating through the park. It always amazes me to see how well trained they are and follow the commands of the rider. :)

Both of mine respond better to me than they do the ex. He gets frustrated easily when he tries to deal with my two year old and threatens to boil him for glue. Yeah. That'll win him over. :D

A neighbor's horse broke through our fence and tried to fight one of his mares. That ended badly for the neighbor's horse as he got his *** handed to him by our alpha mare, but my two wound up with a puncture wound to the shoulder and a gash above the eye. The ex can't get my two year old to let him doctor the wound, but all it takes from me is a stern "No sir!" and he lets me do what I want with him.

My mare is 8 and is the mother to my two year old. I got a bonus horse when I was given her. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Both of mine respond better to me than they do the ex. He gets frustrated easily when he tries to deal with my two year old and threatens to boil him for glue. Yeah. That'll win him over. :D

A neighbor's horse broke through our fence and tried to fight one of his mares. That ended badly for the neighbor's horse as he got his *** handed to him by our alpha mare, but my two wound up with a puncture wound to the shoulder and a gash above the eye. The ex can't get my two year old to let him doctor the wound, but all it takes from me is a stern "No sir!" and he lets me do what I want with him.

My mare is 8 and is the mother to my two year old. I got a bonus horse when I was given her. :)

That is great, Laura. I imagine you do have to be stern at times to get them to listen to you.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
kinda bummed out because i spent the morning in the mall, and now just getting home i know i need to get the chores that i put off this morning done......BOOOOOOO i swear i told the maid to get things done when i left :pLOL

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Irritated. I just had a conversation with my spouse about a given subject that really wasn't about that given subject, but about another subject that was never mentioned during today's conversation. Confused? Yeah, me too. :(

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Irritated. I just had a conversation with my spouse about a given subject that really wasn't about that given subject, but about another subject that was never mentioned during today's conversation. Confused? Yeah, me too. :(

ah the infamous "i am right" "no, i am right" argument

you do know that we are supposed to make them think they are in the right even though they are not, dont you? :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ah the infamous "i am right" "no, i am right" argument

you do know that we are supposed to make them think they are in the right even though they are not, dont you? :D

(laughing)...I can deal with the "I'm right, you're wrong" mentality, but I cannot stand having to guess about something from a week's worth of clues that I had no idea were clues and then hear her swear up and down that she told me. I then have to hear the "you never listen or pay attention" speech in which I respond with "if you talk more than 3 minutes without giving my mind time to ingest it, all I will recall is a bunch of noise". Of course, I get sent to the dawg house afterwards...lol...but heck, I've learned to be thankful for being sent to the dawg house because there is peace and tranquility there. ;)

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel rested, but once again, I'm wrestling with the idea to get up and go exercise. It's my 4-mile run day.

UPDATE: I did indeed get up and go for a 4-mile run and I feel absolutely great. After I finish sweating all over the place, I'll shower, have breakfast, read a chapter or two from the Good Book and then, who knows? ;)

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Not good. One of the ex's dogs got killed right in front of me last night. Then I didn't sleep at all for the second night in a row. If I ate meat, I'd be craving brains right now.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Brain fried ATM.

Been in a meeting with the sales force to do a bottom up budget by product by account for 2013

Then apply range change shifts

Then account specific growth or decline factors

Then external market change factors....

And we are so nearly there but this has taken from 9:00until 18:20 so far....

Excel is making me blind....

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm so ready to be home relaxing and sipping a nice cup of hot tea and laying in bed and playing with my phone. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Just_Me_D