how are YOU feeling at the moment?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Nervous.

I heard "Oh s***!" from outside the building where the construction crews are working on tearing down the remaining portion of the old building. Then we heard a loud crash...Um....They're working directly above my office and my co-worker's and the construction guys don't have the best track record for avoiding coming through walls.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anxious...

Got an email late last week about a potential interview... It's my dream job and would make going back to school for my Master's degree completely worth it...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anxious...

Got an email late last week about a potential interview... It's my dream job and would make going back to school for my Master's degree completely worth it...

Congratulations and I wish you well on your potential interview. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations and I wish you well on your potential interview. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Thanks, man... A friend of mine works for the company and had referred me for the position in December. Nothing ever came of it and then last week, while the hiring manager was on vacation, he emails me asking about my job status. He said there may be a few openings in the near future and asked if I was interested. Fingers crossed.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just finished jogging and doing sone wind sprints and I feel great. It was tough getting out of bed this morning and I almost didn't, but I'm so glad I did. It's going to be a great day and I hope you all have a great day as well. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Amused? I think.

Friend decided I needed to date his friend, so he gave Dude my phone number. We chatted on the phone last night some and he mentioned meeting me for lunch later on this week. I told him I only have half an hour for lunch and it takes me about ten minutes to walk from my office to my car. He said that was fine and he could meet me here at work. He'd even bring the pigs feet sandwiches and a Thermos of tea. :confused: :eek::eek:

Not just no but **** no. I told him I was a vegetarian, which I am, and he didn't know what the word meant. I had to explain it to him. After I got through, he said "But you can still eat a hamburger, right?"

/facepalm/

Yeah, we're not going out any time soon. This ginger has standards. She also hates tea.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Amused? I think.

Friend decided I needed to date his friend, so he gave Dude my phone number. We chatted on the phone last night some and he mentioned meeting me for lunch later on this week. I told him I only have half an hour for lunch and it takes me about ten minutes to walk from my office to my car. He said that was fine and he could meet me here at work. He'd even bring the pigs feet sandwiches and a Thermos of tea. :confused: :eek::eek:

Not just no but **** no. I told him I was a vegetarian, which I am, and he didn't know what the word meant. I had to explain it to him. After I got through, he said "But you can still eat a hamburger, right?"

/facepalm/

Yeah, we're not going out any time soon. This ginger has standards. She also hates tea.

(laughing).....Laura, you're killing me. :D

Just Me, D
(iPad)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Amused? I think.

/facepalm/

If he was smart he'd get you a veggie burger or a portabella burger. That's what I would have done. Or even better yet ask you what YOU wanted for lunch and then offered to bring that! Picnic lunch at the office can be cool if it's done right. And Pigs feet sandwiches ain't it!!!!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hungry!! Luckily today is a good day at work so I can actually step off the unit and eat lunch.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
(laughing).....Laura, you're killing me. :D

Just Me, D
(iPad)

I just wish I was making this up. I've already sent Friend a very sarcastic text about Dude.

If he was smart he'd get you a veggie burger or a portabella burger. That's what I would have done. Or even better yet ask you what YOU wanted for lunch and then offered to bring that! Picnic lunch at the office can be cool if it's done right. And Pigs feet sandwiches ain't it!!!!

His idea of a high class restaurant is Golden Corral and their chocolate wonderfall. That's where he wanted to take me for lunch before he offered the pigs feed sandwiches idea. Yeah. Let's take the vegetarian to a steak house for a first date. That'll ensure a second date.

I know Larry the Cable guy is just an act, but this guy makes LTCG seem like the Queen of England as far as being refined goes.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
a little buzzed/hungover? i know weird but i started a little early today

water and advil are my best friends right now lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Somewhat lethargic. I should have gotten up to go run at 6:30 when my alarm sounded, but I opted to remain in bed. Ugh! I need coffee!

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox