how are YOU feeling at the moment?

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey, you're on your own there, my 'enemy combatant' - The U vs OSU - I don't do the drug thing...;)

I respect your fanhood....as long as I don't hear the word "Michigan" come out of your mouth we can remain on good terms!
My first ever Buckeye football game was OSU-Miami in 2010, a 36-24 Win if I remember so correctly.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Feeling great. My beloved Dodgers have the best record in baseball, and they just finished a sweep of the Rockies!:D

Dodgers
Raiders
Notre Dame

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The slight breeze that is flowing through my screen is making me sleepy.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Tired and stressed. Heading to India early Sunday morning and I STILL haven't packed ... Sheesh :(.

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
undecided. I want to delete the tapatalk app because I rarely ever use the damn thing, but at the same time going "well what if..."

Tapatalk is starting to tick me off with the random crashes after I've composed a reply and tap send. I have to restart the app and recompose my reply. I'm going to end up using the web version if it keeps it up. Now, as for how I'm feeling, I'm full as heck and in need of coffee. I took my family to a nearby seafood restaurant and we pigged out big time!...(laughing)...I can't even run in a circle right now. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk is starting to tick me off with the random crashes after I've composed a reply and tap send. I have to restart the app and recompose my reply. I'm going to end up using the web version if it keeps it up. Now, as for how I'm feeling, I'm full as heck and in need of coffee. I took my family to a nearby seafood restaurant and we pigged out big time!...(laughing)...I can't even run in a circle right now. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Lol, tapatalk has pissed me off going waaaaaay back to when we were seeing those stupid red "?" instead of the images that members uploaded via tapatalk!! And I swore I'd delete the effin thing back then, but.....I just let it sit. :rolleyes:

Now, as for you & the fams enjoying the seafood dinner -- good for you guys!! :D

right now...I'm just tired, wiped out. I'll be counting little fluffy pink sheep soon:)

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm feeling slightly bored. I'm reading technology articles, reviews for products, and glancing at Twitter using Tweetbot.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

You reminded me about this and now I'm ticked off. :(

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Have a safe trip 3!! And...get packin girl!! :D

Yes Ma'am! Started washing and getting organized for the pack last night. My hubby is going to take the girls to the park in a bit so I can wrap it up. Feeling less stressed but still tired. That's the same old story when you have a 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old twins ... .

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox