how are YOU feeling at the moment?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Confuzzled at first, now I'm good lol. When I first opened iMore someone re-arranged the 'furniture'(forum) during the night and was lost at first LOL :p

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Like I need a vacation. But the good news is that my youngest got a GREAT job at a hosptial right around the corner from my work so i'll have a lunch buddy, soon!

Happy Hump Day!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm still sleepy, but I'm in the process of drinking my morning coffee. I spent the majority of yesterday reading Joel C. Rosenburg's book, "The Copper Scroll" and I couldn't put it down...;)..I'm debating whether or not to purchase "Dead Heat" today. I've got to prepare for a trip out of town and I know once I start reading the book, I'm going to be all into it like I was with his other 4 books. In case you're interested, his books are as follows and yes, it is a series:

1. The Last Jihad
2. The Last Days
3. The Ezekiel Code
4. The Copper Scroll
5. Dead Heat

All are action-packed. Anyway, good morning, all. Take care and have a great day.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
let me guess... you had to leave the house go grocery shopping, get your nails did and plant a couple of flowers??? :D

Grocery shopping was indeed one of the lesser things to be taken care of on the list, but oh you silly man....don't you know that if us woman get our nails manicured there is no way in he11 that were gonna stick our hands in the dirt for gardening afterwards:p LOL

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Pink - TGIF!! However, I'll be a lot happier next Friday. Only 3 weeks left in the semester, my midterm will be over and so will the majority of my work!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
thankful that its FINALLY Friday !! i thought this week would NEVER end!!

you know, i used to think that way too but it seems like life goes fast enough so i "try" to relish what is in front of me at every moment. it's getting to that Friday that is just as important as the weekend. it doesn't always work out that way but that is my new philosophy on life :)

jesus, i am getting old

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
you know, i used to think that way too but it seems like life goes fast enough so i "try" to relish what is in front of me at every moment. it's getting to that Friday that is just as important as the weekend. it doesn't always work out that way but that is my new philosophy on life :)

jesus, i am getting old

Oh believe me BLiNK, I always look at life this way (guess that makes me old too lol) but this week was just a stresser in general. So I'm truly looking forward to the weekend to just chill and fully enjoy it:)