how are YOU feeling at the moment?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
sorry to rain on anyones parade (sorry BLiNK had to put the pun in) but i feel pretty freakin good & in a great mood. I got the things i wanted to accomplish done today and then some:D

YaY me !! lol.

(sorry BLiNK, i know the feeling - we get days like that here in Pinkville as well:( )

sorry, Pink. i am having a hard time believing that there are any depressing days in Pinkville!

I'm starting to hook up with this new game Propeller Dog: Attack of the Evil Squirrels Lite, its very cool and awesome game.. Can't wait for the full version to be release.

i see what you did there and i don't like it. nor will i download your app... ok, maybe i'll give it a try

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling okay. I just finished eating and now I'm just relaxing preparing to watch TV or Netflix.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Today is the final (5th) day of administering the Alabama High School Graduation Exam. I think judges should sentence criminals to administering this test instead of lengthy jail sentences, cause believe me, I'd rather have been relaxing in jail this week!

I'm so glad it will all be over this afternoon!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel great! I just finished my morning speed walk and Now I'm enjoying a small breakfast and reading. By the way, you all have a safe & pleasant Friday. :)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Haven't slept since last Saturday, running on instinct I think right now and gallons of coffee. Tonight I plan on leaving the office and going home for the weekend but unless Fedex comes with my last server before 5pm, I'll be staying and redesigning the network again.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
freaking hungover!

but it's worth it! JAYHAWKS BABY!!!

Jayhawks_logo.png

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel well rested, but also as if I'm trying to catch a cold. I've got to get up and go for my morning speed walk/jog. I hope you all have a safe and pleasant day. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2