how are YOU feeling at the moment?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
relieved!
earlier today i acquired a bug and my battery was draining like i was on my 21st b-day.
had to restore/re-jb.
it was touch & go for a little bit.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm annoyed, exasperated, tired. I updated Cydia's mobile substrate this morning and my iPhone would not restart afterwards. So I restored as new. Hours later, came home and started to put my apps and music back on. Re jailbroke. All good until I decided to restore my jb stuff via pkgbackup...that put me back where I'd started, so now I'm restoring all my apps and media again. Grrrrrrrr.

G.Peaches

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I am feeling a bit illiterate and helpless with all this.
G.Peaches
my son is the smart one he created an application for the iPhone.

Nevets68

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I've been sick since last Sunday.
Aches,flu,temperature around 102...chills...etc.

I've been feeling a lot better though the past 2 days, albeit a bit tired and worn down.

C Nugget

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been sick since last Sunday.
Aches,flu,temperature around 102...chills...etc.

I've been feeling a lot better though the past 2 days, albeit a bit tired and worn down.

Do you still have a fever? If it persists, you're supposed to take yourself to the doc/ER. A persistent fever is a sign you have an infection.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
depressed. it has been raining for the last 4 days without any sun and i cannot take it any longer!!!

I HATE THE RAIN!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
sorry to rain on anyones parade (sorry BLiNK had to put the pun in) but i feel pretty freakin good & in a great mood. I got the things i wanted to accomplish done today and then some:D

YaY me !! lol.

(sorry BLiNK, i know the feeling - we get days like that here in Pinkville as well:( )

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm tired and badly in need of a vacation... A couple of wine coolers would be nice as well. :D

Sent from my LTE iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Djaker

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to hook up with this new game Propeller Dog: Attack of the Evil Squirrels Lite, its very cool and awesome game.. Can't wait for the full version to be release.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods