iPhone 2G took a crap.

Devinbriggs

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
iPhonecopy.jpg

Tonight I got in a fight with my girlfriend and threw my iPhone 2G (not thinking anything would happen since I hated it and it's out-dated) and this is what happened...It still totally works, but since the screen is made of glass it feels like it's going to cut me when I talk on it or touch it. Some shards of glass falls off.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
That's funny I was in the Apple store two days ago and a girl walked in with a 3Gs that looked just like that :( she proceeded her sob story that it fell out of her pocket as she was sitting and it didn't fall very far(interpretation this must be a defect and covered by warranty). Well the genius just looked understanding while telling her it was user inflicted and wouldn't be covered, NO WAY LOL, and it she would have to get a new one. So she said that was fine but would she be able to transfer everything because it still worked. She held it up and it did still work, damn now that's built ford tough ;)

S.Casey

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
That's so good to know. I bought an iPhone 3G last year and love it. I still know peeps who have the 1st gen iPhone and are still using them to this day. It's almost a cult following. My cousin has all Macs at her house and some of them are many years old and they still work and when they don't she just has them repaired and then they're up and running again. It seems Mac products just are really good machines all around. It's so good to see a company that still makes products that last, especially in the electronics dept.! I have a PC, but when she gives up the ghost, whenever that is I hope to get a Pro or an Air. It's good to see that the long time user base reports good, steady performance.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner