1st time iphone user....left Verizon....Bought 3G for wife and 3GS for me....really beginning to like the iphone....still learning and I sure I will get some good info here............glad to be here.........
    11-07-2009 06:01 AM
    I have also decided to buy an iphone. I have been putting it off for way to long, but have decided to wait till the next generation comes out. I have lost 2 ipods, but never have lost a phone. My thinking is that if i want an ipod I should just get the iphone so that I don't loss it.
    11-07-2009 07:54 AM
    1st time iphone user....left Verizon....Bought 3G for wife and 3GS for me....really beginning to like the iphone....still learning and I sure I will get some good info here............glad to be here.........
    Welcome, Glad your like your iPhone!
    I have also decided to buy an iphone. I have been putting it off for way to long, but have decided to wait till the next generation comes out. I have lost 2 ipods, but never have lost a phone. My thinking is that if i want an ipod I should just get the iphone so that I don't loss it.
    Welcome to the Forums, Glad you decided to get a iPhone.
    11-07-2009 08:38 AM
    Welcome friend!
    11-07-2009 10:24 AM
    Welcome to both of you.
    11-07-2009 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD