So is anyone here a COD player? I'm so excited about it after seeing the teaser trailers. I've been playing since COD 2 and I just can't wait for it. I've got mine preordered.
    11-05-2009 08:37 PM
    Yup, COD is like the only game I play. I have Modern Warfare 2 on preorder also.
    11-05-2009 08:48 PM
    Preordered For Ps3...what's Everyone Tags?
    11-05-2009 08:55 PM
    Pvt Gabriel here I used to be Angel of Death in COD2-4 but switched for WoW. Have you guys seen the weapons in COD MW2? holy **** and the blood splatter I am dying to get it. We play at work about 9 of us we've been playing since COD 2 every lunchtime. So I've upgraded my work desktop just waiting for it to be installed I have been bitting my nails for over a month now since I've seen the trailers.
    11-05-2009 10:02 PM
    Excuse me,I have a question, I need help! Is there someone to help me?
    11-06-2009 08:32 AM
    ok so what is your question?
    11-06-2009 09:52 AM
    Got mine on preorder. I wanted the Prestige edition but they were all sold out.
    11-06-2009 10:23 AM
    Have any of you heard the rumors of the 25 kill streak that earns the map ending Nuke? The only cool thing I would have liked is if it let you be the only one standing in the map after the nuke that would be awesome.
    11-06-2009 06:51 PM
    Have any of you heard the rumors of the 25 kill streak that earns the map ending Nuke? The only cool thing I would have liked is if it let you be the only one standing in the map after the nuke that would be awesome.
    I've heard this also, That would be awesome.
    11-06-2009 07:06 PM
    Modern Warfare FTW!
    11-06-2009 07:12 PM
    Cannot wait.. Fellow mod JFSikora and I already talked about rockin' through the campaign mode together.
    11-06-2009 07:56 PM
    i'm getting it tommrow night at the midnight launch. i'm on xbox live. if anyone wants to add me, my gamertag is CobraLT!!
    11-08-2009 01:20 PM
    Add me too....i'm getting it tonight at midnight my gamertag is "clg82"
    11-09-2009 12:59 PM
    Anyone can add me on Live as well. s0cialdstortion

I'll be on tomorrow as I am off of work...
    11-09-2009 01:16 PM
    Stores were I live have been selling copies for a couple days.
    11-09-2009 03:01 PM
    Got mine and installed yesterday, Campaign is just nuts and SpecOps mode is sweet. However anyone tried using multiplayer? there's no dedicated server so just wondering how to setup LAN matches. We play at lunch where I work but tried yesterday to play MP and it just was stuck trying to connect to IWNet forever I'm guessing it's probably being blocked at our firewall but that's only a guess. If you've setup LAN matches can you describe the process and also a couple screenshots of the LAN match lobby would be awesome.
    11-11-2009 11:36 AM
    I don't think there is co-op campaign online. The missions are pretty crazy but the story is a mess and takes away from the intensity. Hopefully Michael Bay won't be allowed to help with WM3, after the first one the story here really doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
    11-11-2009 12:39 PM
    Oh I don't want CO-OP online I want to play LAN games like all the previous versions. In the other versions you would setup a LAN server from one of the machines on the LAN and then everyone else joins the session except now they have removed dedicated server. It will stink if you can only play via online because then we wont be able to play at lunch where I work anymore.

Another thing I noticed where the hell is the screenshot capability? I searched through the menus and there is no option anywhere to map screenshot to a key like previous versions I'm starting to become un-impressed here
    11-11-2009 01:33 PM
    Game is unbelievable!

Anyone who wants to play add me on XBL: kingj0ey
    11-11-2009 09:06 PM
    Well regrettfully looks like my game will be going back

Activision
    This function was left out of the game by design. You can invite your friends to play online with you in a match if you would like to play with your friends. For an inquiry such as this relating to the design aspect of the game, we suggest that you post onto the developer forums at:

www.infinityward.com.

So looks like our group wont be having any lunchtime battles which is 80% of the reason I buy this game. C'est la vie
    11-12-2009 08:34 AM
    sooooo wherever you purchased the game from will just let you return it for that reason?
    where i live, once you buy it that's it.
    you can only do a return if it's not working and ONLY for the same game. no money back.
    11-12-2009 01:10 PM
    WOW you guys in the states are hardcore. Well here it's a bit more lax if it's unopened they will def take it back. If it is already open they will ask what the problem is? but they will usually take it back maybe just charge a restocking fee depending on which store you bought it from. They know people can make up all kinds of excuses and in the end most of the games are insured anyway so one or two returns they just count it as stolen or damaged. I've never done it before but I've been there when my friends have at the particular store we always buy out games at so I know I will be able to without a problem. 4 of our 15 people group have already returned their un-opened game. It is a sad, sad day.
    11-13-2009 08:41 AM

Activision
    This function was left out of the game by design. You can invite your friends to play online with you in a match if you would like to play with your friends. For an inquiry such as this relating to the design aspect of the game, we suggest that you post onto the developer forums at:

www.infinityward.com.

So looks like our group wont be having any lunchtime battles which is 80% of the reason I buy this game. C'est la vie
    I don't understand what the issue is?
    11-13-2009 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD