Lets hear those predictions for the fights on the main card...

Machida vs Rua
    Valasquez vs Rothwell
    Tibau vs Neer
    Stevenson vs Fisher
    Johnson vs Yoshida
    Bader vs Schafer

I'll chime in after work with my picks!
    10-24-2009 02:09 PM
    I don't watch UFC but.... I pick the teams you you don't like! OK? lol Just Kidden
    10-24-2009 07:02 PM
    I predict it wil be lame.
    10-24-2009 07:11 PM
    l'm not even that worried about the undercard tonight. My pick...Machida FTW, in the third round.
    10-24-2009 08:27 PM
    I don't see Rua stopping Machida..

Machida will pick him apart and eventually KO him.. its more of a question of how quick it will be.

Rothwell and Velasquez should be a slugfest.. I really don't care who wins as long as its entertaining.

I like Tibau, Stevenson, Johnson, and Bader in the other fights on this weak card.
    10-24-2009 08:47 PM
    I don't see Rua stopping Machida..

Machida will pick him apart and eventually KO him.. its more of a question of how quick it will be.

Rothwell and Velasquez should be a slugfest.. I really don't care who wins as long as its entertaining.

I like Tibau, Stevenson, Johnson, and Bader in the other fights on this weak card.
    I'm going underdog. Rua is no slouch and very aggressive. If he can get it to the ground Machida may have a hard time... if being the key word.
    10-24-2009 08:59 PM
    Shogun was robbed. All I have to say.
    10-25-2009 12:49 AM
    Shogun was robbed. All I have to say.
    l'll give that one a big, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ditto.
    10-25-2009 12:52 AM
    Definitey robbed. Machida did not fight like his normal self.. seemed to not want to swing like he usually eventually does.

Maybe in the rematch he fights like he normally does. But by then Rua will probably have all the confidence in the world.
    10-25-2009 12:04 PM
    Definitey robbed. Machida did not fight like his normal self.. seemed to not want to swing like he usually eventually does.

Maybe in the rematch he fights like he normally does. But by then Rua will probably have all the confidence in the world.
    I don't think it had anything to do with Machida not being his normal self. It has more to do with Rua not playing Machida's game. Rua was smart and I honestly don't see the second fight going much different except for some doubt in Machida's head along with new judges...
    10-25-2009 03:59 PM
    I don't think it had anything to do with Machida not being his normal self. It has more to do with Rua not playing Machida's game. Rua was smart and I honestly don't see the second fight going much different except for some doubt in Machida's head along with new judges...
    Agreed. Well, there might one thing different about the next fight. The winner of it. =)
    10-25-2009 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD