UFC 104 Predictions

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Lets hear those predictions for the fights on the main card...

Machida vs Rua
Valasquez vs Rothwell
Tibau vs Neer
Stevenson vs Fisher
Johnson vs Yoshida
Bader vs Schafer

I'll chime in after work with my picks!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I don't see Rua stopping Machida..

Machida will pick him apart and eventually KO him.. its more of a question of how quick it will be.

Rothwell and Velasquez should be a slugfest.. I really don't care who wins as long as its entertaining.

I like Tibau, Stevenson, Johnson, and Bader in the other fights on this weak card.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I don't see Rua stopping Machida..

Machida will pick him apart and eventually KO him.. its more of a question of how quick it will be.

Rothwell and Velasquez should be a slugfest.. I really don't care who wins as long as its entertaining.

I like Tibau, Stevenson, Johnson, and Bader in the other fights on this weak card.

I'm going underdog. Rua is no slouch and very aggressive. If he can get it to the ground Machida may have a hard time... if being the key word.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Definitey robbed. Machida did not fight like his normal self.. seemed to not want to swing like he usually eventually does.

Maybe in the rematch he fights like he normally does. But by then Rua will probably have all the confidence in the world.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Definitey robbed. Machida did not fight like his normal self.. seemed to not want to swing like he usually eventually does.

Maybe in the rematch he fights like he normally does. But by then Rua will probably have all the confidence in the world.

I don't think it had anything to do with Machida not being his normal self. It has more to do with Rua not playing Machida's game. Rua was smart and I honestly don't see the second fight going much different except for some doubt in Machida's head along with new judges...

Zoso1048

Oct 18, 2009
www.facebook.com
I don't think it had anything to do with Machida not being his normal self. It has more to do with Rua not playing Machida's game. Rua was smart and I honestly don't see the second fight going much different except for some doubt in Machida's head along with new judges...

Agreed. Well, there might one thing different about the next fight. The winner of it. =)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox