It's on the truck

juststart

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
... out for delivery! Woo! :D

Hi, I'm new and so happy to be here. I'll have to start by saying that I've tried almost every type of phone. I'm a mac user and have been since '04. When the iPhone came out, I wanted one so bad but I just didn't make the jump. I've had T-Mobile for quite a number of years and this has included two blackberries, two motorola's and a G1. The G1 is a HUGE disappointment to me and I grew tired of it rather quickly. To my credit I tried really hard to satisfy my cellular needs but with sub-par devices.

I'm spending a good deal of cash but it's worth it! I've used every kind of justification I could find in order to buy the iPhone (I have many... many).

I got the 16gb 3GS in black (heard about some issues with the white) and have a corporate discount. As soon as FedEx says its delivered... I'm racing home on my lunch, haha! I've already downloaded a bunch of apps into itunes so I'm prepared. I'm super ecstatic! I don't think I've been this excited since... I got into college.

Oh yea, I'm 24 and live in Atlanta and am from New Jersey. Hola!

juststart

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
lol glad to have made you chuckle :)

thanks for the welcome.

i actually went out to lunch and came back and it said it was delivered and my boss has been hovering so i couldn't go get it... gotta wait till 5.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Wow it's good to see such enthusiasm. I think the last time I JB to get landscape keyboard was when I was so excited to see my phone again. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro