little things you love...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My 8000th iMore post...

I love the day I had today... Sister came for a visit last night... this morning, she, my brother and I went on our annual apples and cheese run to Southwest Wisconsin... there is nothing better than fresh cheese curds - packaged as you buy them directly from the cheese factory - (Old Country Cheese - Cashton, WI) - also picked up some buffalo wing flavored cheddar - 5 year aged cheddar... onion jack... yum-o... then on to the apple orchards of the Kickapoo River region around Gays Mills, WI - Sunrise Orchards has the best apples... Cortland... Honey Crisp... Cider... Cider Donuts that are simply awesome... It was a great day.

Last edited:

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My 8000th iMore post...

I love the day I had today... Sister came for a visit last night... this morning, she, my brother and I went on our annual apples and cheese run to Southwest Wisconsin... there is nothing better than fresh cheese curds - packaged as you buy them directly from the cheese factory - (Old Country Cheese - Cashton, WI) - also picked up some buffalo wing flavored cheddar - 5 year aged cheddar... onion jack... yum-o... then on to the apple orchards of the Kickapoo River region around Gays Mills, WI - Sunrise Orchards has the best apples... Cortland... Honey Crisp... Cider... Cider Donuts that are simply awesome... It was a great day.

This just made my mouth water. Buffalo wing cheddar. Mmmm

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
A Juicy Nookie burger from the Nook in Mpls. And a Juicy Lucy from the 5-8. None of that crappy Matt's garbage passes these lips.

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
My 8000th iMore post...

Congrats on your 8000th post!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77